Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

but for me (you know what i think) : Irma-danaya will be the best duo : believe me, i'm ready to bet about that, but this duo will not probably exist due the visa problem

Agree with danyana comeback..but in some months..think almost all liked her..but she stayed the three months and by the end she was a little tired..so in some time yes that would be nice..but she been in here very recently..better anna or new one.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma & Ilona have been together before.  So we all pretty much know the Charade they will play out until Irma departs. 

It will likely be the same Molestation Practice as before when they were together.

I like to watch them getting molested::)::):heart::heart:

irmarubbbb.gif

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree with danyana comeback..but in some months..think almost all liked her..but she stayed the three months and by the end she was a little tired..so in some time yes that would be nice..but she been in here very recently..better anna or new one.

Danaya departed not long ago. So it will be a few months before she can come back.

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

but for me (you know what i think) : Irma-danaya will be the best duo : believe me, i'm ready to bet about that, but this duo will not probably exist due the visa problem

I agree, and you are right with the visa problems Danaya was having- to bad

Il y a 2 heures, HomerSimpson. a dit :

danaya was depressed because she wasn't with a good partner. I'm sure that with irma, that will be the perfect duo, and danaya had a better behaviour and personnality than ilona. 

i change a little my mind about that i said : with adele and ilona, danaya was in a better mood (adele have try to change tthe dark thoughts of danaya) but too many manipulate. That will don't become like that with irma

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Danaya departed not long ago. So it will be a few months before she can come back.

Hey stncld,,,I'm still having that same problem,,every time there are a lot of people commenting at the same time,,when I hit reply,,,it won't post anything.::)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Hep..think at least 3,6months maybe..but thats fine..think her presence it still very fresh..in 3,6months then would be fine.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Hey stncld,,,I'm still having that same problem,,every time there are a lot of people commenting at the same time,,when I hit reply,,,it won't post anything.::)

So many people on here now that Ilona has come back. The servers are overloaded maybe? Im no genius on the internet.