Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Gess Indeed no more "happy time" from Irma in the nights..but hey thats fine..just look at them Right now..nude laughting and being hot with withother in the shower..Glad to see barça apartment this way again.No fears from cams..no antipaty..just good old fun.Great great stuff Indeed.

il y a 22 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Agree with danyana comeback..but in some months..think almost all liked her..but she stayed the three months and by the end she was a little tired..so in some time yes that would be nice..but she been in here very recently..better anna or new one.

yezh i know thatdanaya was little tired by rlc, and the fact she cant come back now; i just said that we will probably never have the duo dayana - irma and that is really sad

10 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

yezh i know thatdanaya was little tired by rlc, and the fact she cant come back now; i just said that we will probably never have the duo dayana - irma and that is really sad

Who is danaya,,,did she use to stay here in this apt?:biggrin:

tumblr_m7grbtfwYL1rbp3hfo1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Dont believe any action tonight with my baby and Ilona. They look like they are asleep for the night.

I know Mikey disagrees, but I don't see a lot of action between I&I. Irma would be well up for it no doubt, just don't see Ilona reciprocating.

Having said that, Irma was the only girl who Ilona let lick her nipples. Danaya tried, but Ilona shied away. Not from Irma though!

• Upvote 2