Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Adele tried her best to get action from Danaya, and Danaya wanted no part of her, and they even had some heated arguments over it. Ilona wants action, but so far she hasnt really found it. Maybe this time she will with Irma. I think Danaya was scared to be with a girl. I always felt sorry for Danaya because i think she wanted to experiment with girls but was afraid. She was afraid to even get tooooo close to Adele. # Sorry i meant Adele.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ilona tried her best to get action from Danaya, and Danaya wanted no part of her, and they even had some heated arguments over it. Ilona wants action, but so far she hasnt really found it. Maybe this time she will with Irma. I think Danaya was scared to be with a girl.

I saw it the other way personally, and it's worth noting that the sexiest moment in this apt (Irma Anna massage) happened when Ilona had gone home for Christmas. That said, I'm happy to be proven wrong!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I saw it the other way personally, and it's worth noting that the sexiest moment in this apt (Irma Anna massage) happened when Ilona had gone home for Christmas. That said, I'm happy to be proven wrong!

Yea Irma and Anna, but i believe too eventually Irma and Ilona will have fun in bed or somewhere lol.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sorry i meant Adele wanted action -- very sorry lol. Cant believe i said Irma haha!!

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, Xide said:

Masha and Sasha  bj

Masha could teach Vika a thing or two on how to suck a dick hahaha