Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I saw it the other way personally, and it's worth noting that the sexiest moment in this apt (Irma Anna massage) happened when Ilona had gone home for Christmas. That said, I'm happy to be proven wrong!

I totally agree. Ilona was very stingy for Irma's attention and anytime Irma and Anna were enjoying each other's company Ilona would physically draw Irma away. It was almost inevitable when Ilona left Irma and Anna got together to party. I see no reason to believe things are any different now. If and when any new girl comes in, including the remote possibility of Anna returning, I believe Ilona will maintain that possessiveness. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She and Nelly both could teach a class on that.

yes they could

dreamer I sent you a PM

I believe that Ilona wont be turned down as many times as she was with Danaya. --- Danaya was as cold as ice with Ilona.--- Hopefully with Irma it will be different. --- No way id turn Ilona down.

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

You never know.

Actually Dreamer, I don't think you will see IIona doing anything more than she did today.  She seems to be sticking to the same program she went with last time.  She will touch but does not like to be touched.  At the first sign of anything too intimate, Ilona will jump up and bail out of the situation.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

next time you're on a forum like this, just tell everyone ahead of time that you're gay, then no harm no fowl.  we are a very accepting bunch.

This is news I'm sure your father would be happy to hear also.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Actually Dreamer, I don't think you will see IIona doing anything more than she did today.  She seems to be sticking to the same program she went with last time.  She will touch but does not like to be touched.  At the first sign of anything too intimate, Ilona will jump up and bail out of the situation.

yes she will- like her ass is on fire hahahaha