Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

28 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

true DES- but you take what you can get- I for one am not complaining

I'm not complaining it's just what I think. If she's with Irma I'll watch. I take it as I see it. If I don't like it I go look at something else.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, kenny1940 said:

If Vika leaves, and Rita goes to the other room. will the tables turn and Rita is the odd woman out? Or will she hang out them. Or will that room make her a person who just sits in that room until time is up.

Those are the questions we are watching to find out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

yes so many threads too don't know where to go back to. so I will ask. How is the dynamic now with Irma with an ally now. has the house divided?

Since Irma arrived  things on this thread have been more productive than usual which was to be expected. The day she departs then it will likely go back to as before.

How long is she staying  I haven't a clue.  Her last visit here was just short of a month.  This time may be different but will just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

If Vika leaves, and Rita goes to the other room. will the tables turn and Rita is the odd woman out? Or will she hang out them. Or will that room make her a person who just sits in that room until time is up.

It's most likely that Vika and Rita will both be leaving soon unless Rita has changed her mind and decided to make her stay for a bit longer.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Kenny- I don't know if Rita will move into Vika's room as she only has a few days left herself- it would be a waste of time, as far as I am concerned- but then again- you never know- right ???????

Guest beaver67
25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kamila & Kristy General Chat Thread 22 Pages. 

This General Chat Thread  354 Pages.             Just shows who's apartment brings all the excitement whether it has been boring or not.

It just shows who is worth watching, and who isn't stdcld

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Since Irma arrived  things on this thread have been more productive than usual which was to be expected. The day she departs then it will likely go back to as before.

How long is she staying  I haven't a clue.  Her last visit here was just short of a month.  This time may be different but will just have to wait and see.

And just think the mods didn't have to step in one time.:cool: 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Those are the questions we are watching to find out.

yes we are DES

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well If I got to pick two girls from the ones I've seen to share a place and get to know each other it would be Irma and Kristy. Yes this is my fantasy pick.

good pick DES

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kamila & Kristy General Chat Thread 22 Pages. 

This General Chat Thread  354 Pages.             Just shows who's apartment brings all the excitement whether it has been boring or not.

Yes but if you combine the where are the girls now and what are they doing thread with the general chat thread you get 143 pages, which is far more than any other thread with the exception of the All Girls Apartment thread, and also keep in mind that K&K is a spin off of the original from our QUEEN NORA :heart::biggrin: ALL HAIL THE QUEEN Total pages almost 500 ::)

• Upvote 1