Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think Irma would like to lick every inch of Ilona, but it's a little too early since Ilona came back. --- So for now its jus for fun and enjoyment.

Not going to happen. Get over it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Never in all my life have I heard of someone cooking ham.

Very very strange.:shy:

No way i would eat pork uncooked -- it's very dangerous to eat uncooked pork. --- Pork and fish have to be cooked or you can die from it . Its called trickanosis

Ilona is really getting turned on by that massage - NOT!!!! She has not stopped texting on her phone for a second!! She is such a self centred girl. The only thing that matters to her is her!!!

Irma puts her heart and soul into the massage only to be greeted by total indifference from Ilona. Irma loves giving a massage so I'm sure she enjoys it but Ilona so not a nice girl

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Ilona is really getting turned on by that massage - NOT!!!! She has not stopped texting on her phone for a second!! She is such a self centred girl. The only thing that matters to her is her!!!

Irma puts her heart and soul into the massage only to be greeted by total indifference from Ilona. Irma loves giving a massage so I'm sure she enjoys it but Ilona so not a nice girl

Id be squirming like hell by now lol if i was getting a massage like that.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

No hay manera de que me volvería a comer sin cocinar la carne de cerdo - es muy peligroso comer carne de cerdo cruda. --- Cerdo y pescado tienen que ser cocinados o se puede morir de ella. Se llama trickanosis

Jamón Iberico is the best of the world

She is usually on her laptop or phone during a massage...she was when she was in the apartment last time.  It's her way of saying who me?  I'm just letting her massage me for the sake of the project. 

I'm doing this on my phone to prevent any misconception of intimacy.  WELCOME BACK ILONA!  NOT! I SEE YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED.  PLEASE SHUT THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT...JUST LIKE THE REASON WHY WE WERE GLAD TO BE RID OF YOU LAST TIME!!!

• Upvote 2