Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

one can only hope....but hse does seem to be more involved overall though so thats good

Since Ilona came back into the fold the girls seem to be getting along with one another instead of giving Irma the cold shoulder treatment.

I guess with only a few days left with Rita and Vika they might as well make the best of it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

not-sure-if-i-should-be-offended-or-laug35d00d580e1e32df793fe60341b512d7.jpg54887060.jpgmy-treasure-chest.jpgea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.jpgmain020big.jpg

iVE NEVER ever  TALKED DOW TO A MEMBER AND I NEVER WILL.

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

not-sure-if-i-should-be-offended-or-laug35d00d580e1e32df793fe60341b512d7.jpg54887060.jpgmy-treasure-chest.jpgea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.jpgmain020big.jpg

Again ive never talked down on any member and never will. Find any post ive ever made aand show me where ive talked down against someome. itssimple you cant.

• Upvote 1

I know that rita will vika is just showing herself especially this morning and rita is dealing with it vika was on the phone again sounding mad and up tight b4 they left vika said to rita in plain English well ilona knows that we r fking

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

iVE NEVER ever  TALKED DOW TO A MEMBER AND I NEVER WILL.

Again ive never talked down on any member and never will. Find any post ive ever made aand show me where ive talked down against someome. itssimple you cant.

Chill Dreamer I didn't quote you :biggrin: 

Ive had 3 people not show up for their apointments. It was the first time for that. Maybe  today will be better. The 2 other girls are still sleeping well it seems.

3 hours ago, Kabester said:

Yesterday this thread hits over 50 pages of posts. That's a lot of reading for a guy who is primary language is not english. Of course I could always use the translator but what can I say I'm one lazy motherf*cker plus even if english is not my primary language I do understand what you guys type, I'm not saying I read every posts of everyone, there's some posts that it is more interested than others, like example: ''This girl has lost her comb in the floor'' I would totally skip it or ''Kamila's Teddy Bear is staring at me and it's freaking me out!'' EVEN if it aint in the same section of the forum I swear I will quote this person and I will say me too! , like at this point if you are reading this post of mine there is no point of reading it. I mean the girls are sleeping and nothing is going on in the apartment, this is what I was trying to say earlier yesterday, there's good info and there's info you are tend to just ignore because no offense, I certainly believe this is how this thread has reached 383 pages, and tomorrow it might and will certainly hit 400 pages. It is not boring, if it was I would only skip every posts of every and hit the last posts of the last person who posted on this thread. Now since I've missed everything in this apartment today I certainly hope something will happen with Leora today.. So I can still blame her when I will see a .gif of Mike and staring at it.

you may select your preferred language , and Google will automatically translate

51 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

I know that rita will vika is just showing herself especially this morning and rita is dealing with it vika was on the phone again sounding mad and up tight b4 they left vika said to rita in plain English well ilona knows that we r fking

did vika really say that wow