Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, canito said:

all your going to see from ilona is massages and tit grabbing here and there and taking showers or baths with irma if your expecting anything else then your in for a big surprise now if it was anna thats a whole different story.

Hep...seen her the three(?)she stayed the last time and totaly know she will only do massages..some baths and thats it..hope at least this time she spend more time outside her bedroom and dont stay all the time on computer..if she changes this it already an Nice improvment..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, albacore said:

Nora was the only one to stay longer than 3 months.  I am not saying Rita will stay 3 months in the apartment. But the fact that she was in Barcelona for a while before coming to the apartment means that she is at or will be past the 3 months in Spain visa issue.  Just wondering if she has options on that.  Actually she wasn't in Russia all that much after her last tour ended.  She was in the middle east and in the UK several times and then various parts of Russia.  And that was after being in Spain before and other parts of the world.   This girl can travel!

Well didnt seen nora but she was some kind of administrador of the barça home or something,saying this because What i read but i could be totaly wrong,but that would explain why she stayed more than the three months.Every time after that all girls stayed..one..two or three months max..also isnt very problably that Rita stays more than that,because think the views when she was her,vika and other dont was good..if she was very popular and gived lots of views etc maybe rlc would give her more time..or not..as someone sayed 90% of the things in forum its speculation..lets wait and see.

Re:

"1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

We all know 90% of what is said on Forums is all Speculation.  Anyone who has been around Forums long enough would know this."

In a house of smoke and mirrors, the only truth is hidden among speculations. To the detective who tries to investigate the scene, or to the researcher who seeks to find true history, to the voyeur who sits anticipating a moment of nudity -- RLC, RLCF, and CC rely heavily on speculation. And some of the member's ideas are truly hilarious. And some of them are hilariously true.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Re:

We all know 90% of what is said on Forums is all Speculation.  Anyone who has been around Forums long enough would know this."

In a house of smoke and mirrors, the only truth is hidden among speculations. To the detective who tries to investigate the scene, or to the researcher who seeks to find true history, to the voyeur who sits anticipating a moment of nudity -- RLC, RLCF, and CC rely heavily on speculation. And some of the member's ideas are truly hilarious. And some of them are hilariously true.

I know what you are saying Foamy, but the massage tonight- no Ilona isn't going to change, no use complaining about, and were not both girls being visited by Aunty Flo- maybe that is why that is all it was- just a massage, as the old saying goes- go with the flow, ( no pun intended), things are bound to change

Thanks, beaver67. I really don't follow follow these girls as much as I should. I do like Ilona, however, which might be surprising. But I thrive on long-term relationships and I fucking hate modding the All-Girls-Apartment thread. Too many CC members gets their panties in a tizzy and argue there, and then  when their visas expire, I have to go in there and change diapers, and then everybody bitches at me because I didn't change their diapers first.

But yeah -- you keep the other guys out, and I'd love to give an orgasm to any of those babes that have been in that apartment.

Speculation: They are all hetero, but like all girls, find comfort in one another. Same with K&K. Just idle speculation, of course.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Bonnie said:

In Rita room there are some of her bags gone that she had clothes and shoes in. It kind of look like see my have her on place or staying with some one else if she has taking these thing out of the apt and there not in the laundry room. My be she did't like the new owner

You probably look better than you text!  Right now though, I'm sorry for your stroke......but you seem to have your head in the right place!!

4 hours ago, albacore said:

Not to change the subject to the girls apartment .... but people asking for Anna back (and I did like her) already saw probably as much as we will with the three of them there.  I would not expect more than the did before.  Not that was pretty good - but I would like to see what can happen if new blood comes in.  Irma definitely has the potential to spark something with new girls.    Unfortunately Ilona, who has I think, a great body, prefers to work on recruiting her girls in various cities than to interact much. 

Can I ask you a question alba?

4 hours ago, albacore said:

When it first opened it seemed like a revolving door.  The girls did not interact with each other as much. More like they had preplanned gigs to attend or photo shoots.  New girls every 4 weeks and sometimes sooner if someone left early as happened a couple of times.  Then Alisa sort of broke the ice with her online activities with that guy.  Then came Kamilia for a 2nd time, and then Kristy showed up and those two blew it up and changed everything.     OK - Mike .... Rita was good there too!   

Now it seems that one or two girls always stay longer and almost become board with the place.  As an example Danaya, Aida, Vika all seemed board.  And people like Milana and Coco and even Nora were out all of the time so thats not great.  Even K&K were out a lot - but when home everybody was glued to their screens.

I really do like it when they interact but when they copy events from others or previous times it can seem old. Being there and having a remote interest, or looking good and just going through the motion can be somewhat boring for the viewer.   New blood is risky ...... but the potential is great.

That is because everyone of you are looking for something more than the same ole bullshit!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

Yowzer! Anyone just see Ilona with her legs spread wide open? The girl may be a bit of a dickhead but I'd still love to put my penis into her vagina

2 questions Ben......was it night vision?   Was she a couple of feet from the cam?   If the first question is yes and the second question is no, then who gives a flying fuck!

• Upvote 1