Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

HEY LITTLE MAN I WAS ACTUALLY SAYING THAT YOUR PHOTOS WERE TAKEN,COPIED AND REPOSTED BY HOPE85,,,,,THAT'S WHY I SAID WHY WAS IT POSTED BY YOU FIRST AND THEN MINUTES LATER BY HOPE,,,,,,NOT COMPREHENDING WHEN SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY ON YOUR SIDE,AND SAYING THAT SOMEONE TOOK YOUR PHOTOS IS YOUR DOMAIN :idk: :idk: :idk: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

That's where your ignorance kicks in, none of the pictures were copied because they are all different but you don't bother to check that and start accusations of innocent HOPE85.

Shame on you!!! 

BOTH OF YOU GOT THE SAME MATERIAL FOM REALLIFEFAM.COM AND POSTED THEM HERE, WITH YOUR NAMES ON THEM,,AND YOU SAY SHAME ON ME,,,,,,,YOU MEAN TO SAY HYPOCRITE HOPE85,BECAUSE HE ACCUSED ME OF STEALING HIS PHOTOS FROM HERE AND POSTING THEM OVER THERE,YET LAST NIGHT HE DID THE SAME SHIT HE BITCHES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE DOING TO HIM.

YOU CALL IT IGNORANCE I CALL IT CALLING SOMEONE OUT FOR BEING A HYPOCRITE.

That's where your ignorance kicks in, none of the pictures were copied because they are all different but you don't bother to check that and start accusations of innocent HOPE85.

Shame on you!!!

BOTH OF YOU GOT THE SAME MATERIAL FOM REALLIFEFAM.COM AND POSTED THEM HERE, WITH YOUR NAMES ON THEM,,AND YOU SAY SHAME ON ME,,,,,,,YOU MEAN TO SAY HYPOCRITE HOPE85,BECAUSE HE ACCUSED ME OF STEALING HIS PHOTOS FROM HERE AND POSTING THEM OVER THERE,YET LAST NIGHT HE DID THE SAME SHIT HE BITCHES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE DOING TO HIM.

hey kiddies-there is a rant room available!!

THIS IS NOW THE 5TH TIME THAT YOU HAVE SAID THIS,,,,WHY DO YOU KEEP ON SAYING STOP FIGHTING MR1010?

WHY DO YOU SEE FIGHTING EVERY TIME I SAY SOMETHING TO ANYONE ON HERE.

I MADE AN OBSERVATION AND I SAID SOMETHING,,,THIS IS A FORUM IS IT NOT?

I SAW ONE PERSON POST A PHOTO AND THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER SOMEONE ELSE POSTED THE SAME PHOTO AND HAD THEIR NAMES ON SAID PHOTO,,,,I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN SEE THEM FOR YOURSELF THAT IT'S THE SAME THING.

AND THE REASON WHY I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT WAS BECAUSE NOT TOO LONG AGO HOPE85 ACCUSED ME OF TAKING HIS PHOTOS AND POSTING THEM TO ANOTHER WEBSITE AND TAKING CREDIT FOR HIS WORK,,,,,YET YESTERDAY HE DID THE SAME THING TO SOMEONE ELSE BY TAKING THEIR PHOTOS FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE AND POSTING THEM HERE AND THEN PUTTING HIS NAME ALL OVER IT.

AND YOU ARE ONLY KIDDING YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE ISN'T ANY COMPETITION GOING ON HERE,,,GUYS WILL BE GUYS AND THAT'S THE WAY NATURE BUILT US TO BE,,,IF THERE WASN'T ANY COMPETITION THE PHOTO PAGE WOULD PROBABLY BE ON PAGE 23 INSTEAD OF PAGE 123,THE PEOPLE WHO BENEFIT FROM IT THE MOST IS YOU GUYS,ONE PERSON POST A PHOTO AND THEN ANOTHER PERSON POSTS RIGHT AFTER THAT,ALTHOUGH I USUALLY GET THE RAW END OF THAT DEAL,BECAUSE 90% OF WHAT'S POSTED ABOUT THIS APARTMENT ARE PEOPLE WALKING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS ,OR SITTING ON THE COUCH OR IN THE KITCHEN,WHO IS IT THAT YOU THINK POST THE MOST SHIT FROM THE LOCKED ROOMS,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU KNOW THE THING THAT I NEVER UNDERSTAND IS HOW WHEN PEOPLE TALK SHIT TO OR ABOUT ME I NEVER FUCKING SEE ANYONE TELLING THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP,BUT AS SOON AS I SAY SOMETHING THAT I DON'T LIKE I SEE EVERYONE TRYING TO TELL ME TOO BE QUIET OR TO STOP FIGHTING.

Mikey, bigsky, guys, stop fighting! I appreciate the pics from all you guys. It isn't a fucking contest to see who gets the most or best pictures!!!!

Just enjoy the site. These constant arguments just take away from the enjoyment of this site (such as it is).

I see Layla, where is Danaya? And what is with all the fucking Under Maintenance" stuff?

...no merece la pena ni que le conteste ...

.....yo vengo a poner fotos y pasármelo bien, NO a discutir

Looks to me like Danaya is already making herself at home in the big bedroom, of course this should make the capture boys happy. Much better angles and camera placement. I like it as well as this room likes big ole titties... I can almost see a big sigh of relief coming from that bed, finally the ice berg is melting ..... AHHHHH

QUIT READING MY MIND THESTARIDER :haha: :haha:,,,,THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING,MUCH BETTER CAMERA ANGLES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

MAYBE THAT'S WHY DANYA'S ROOM STILL SAYS GUEST ON IT,,,,THE GUY IN CHARGE OF TYPING THE NAMES ON THE ROOMS JUST DIDN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH DOING IT TWICE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looks to me like Danaya is already making herself at home in the big bedroom, of course this should make the capture boys happy. Much better angles and camera placement. I like it as well as this room likes big ole titties... I can almost see a big sigh of relief coming from that bed, finally the ice berg is melting ..... AHHHHH