Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The replacement for Rita will have a hard time being accepted into the apartment, just like always, there is a odd girl out. If you remember even some degree ANNA was the odd girl out a lot of the time . IRMA and Ilona have become very good friends just like K&K, They spend almost everyday together, they seldom ever leave the apartment without the other. If a new girl comes in to join them, I can tell it will be very difficult for them to fit in with these two.

It might be the best if they did not bring another girl in, and just let these two have the apartment for a while.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The replacement for Rita will have a hard time being accepted into the apartment, just like always, there is a odd girl out. If you remember even some degree ANNA was the odd girl out a lot of the time . IRMA and Ilona have become very good friends just like K&K, They spend almost everyday together, they seldom ever leave the apartment without the other. If a new girl comes in to join them, I can tell it will be very difficult for them to fit in with these two.

It might be the best if they did not bring another girl in, and just let these two have the apartment for a while.

You may be right Thes. These two are close friends -- but most want them to be closer than that -- and that's VERY unlikely. Ilona isnt interested in Irma for that i dont think.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A good point Thes. A lot of folk are hoping for the return of Elisa which would be delightful and would probably be a better fit since she was a bit of a lone wolf anyway so wouldn't upset the chemistry between Irma & Iona. You'd have three competing in the nudity stakes but then whoopee. Others are hoping for Anna and although I would welcome that it would damage I&I relationship since Irma and her were an item last time. Then a totally new girl would be a lame duck so RLC's logic will be interesting. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That will never happen, Ilona is not BI like IRMA. they will play the massage game but it will never lead to anything. It hasn't in the past and it won't in the the future. Just enjoy the view ::)

Yea i agree Thes -- when someone leaves in the middle of one of Irmas' massages something isnt right lol -- Ilona did.Nope she isnt slightly bi. At least i dont think so.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That will never happen, Ilona is not BI like IRMA. they will play the massage game but it will never lead to anything. It hasn't in the past and it won't in the the future. Just enjoy the view ::)

You are absolutely right Thes, there was one and only one time that there might have been any true sexual activity between the girls and that was with Irma & Anna, and Anna chickened out due to the cameras.   There will never be anything more happening with these girls than what has already happened and if you are sticking around and hoping for more you will be very frustrated and miserable with the outcome!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree on one hand but disagree on another lol.   If I was a paying member of RLC, I would like to see them maintain the apartment at least as a 3 girl apartment minimum.  I think it would increase the chances of seeing someone around the apartment more often than not.  The only reason Rita hasn't fit into the "3rd" girl role is because she is to classy and uptight about the whole concept, plus....even though her and Nora had a few spats here and there, they are still good friends in the real world and Nora was just helping her out.   Another girl that was interviewed properly could be a good fit for the apartment and change the whole dynamic of the apartment.   Just some thoughts anyway, but what do I know, I'm just a flipper!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree on one hand but disagree on another lol.   If I was a paying member of RLC, I would like to see them maintain the apartment at least as a 3 girl apartment minimum.  I think it would increase the chances of seeing someone around the apartment more often than not.  The only reason Rita hasn't fit into the "3rd" girl role is because she is to classy and uptight about the whole concept, plus....even though her and Nora had a few spats here and there, they are still good friends in the real world and Nora was just helping her out.   Another girl that was interviewed properly could be a good fit for the apartment and change the whole dynamic of the apartment.   Just some thoughts anyway, but what do I know, I'm just a flipper!

Maybe Anna would work? -- or Wishful thinking but Elisa  but visa situation rules that out.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe Anna would work? -- or Wishful thinking but Elisa  but visa situation rules that out.

I liked Anna but don't really think her coming back would change anything.  I believe you would see the same things that were seen last time.   Elisa would be a better fit because that dynamic between the girls has not been seen yet.   At any rate, I would vote to maintain at least a 3 girl apartment at all times if I was paying to watch it!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I liked Anna but don't really think her coming back would change anything.  I believe you would see the same things that were seen last time.   Elisa would be a better fit because that dynamic between the girls has not been seen yet.   At any rate, I would vote to maintain at least a 3 girl apartment at all times if I was paying to watch it!

I think Elisa and Irma would be VERY dynamic -- but like i said the visa deal is impossible -- or is it??