Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't dislike any of the girls over there, but I refuse to allow myself to get hung up on any of them. They're all just on holiday, and I don't specialize in one-night stands. I'm old school.

Im not hung up on any girl here -- it just totally pisses me off to hear people run them down for NO reason. -- Then back it up by saying One person , Ilona runs the show -- that jus gets me to the core Foamy. -- Sorry -- but i will never call them names like i hear from them everyday -- jus because i tell the truth and dont like anyone called names or run down. -- Like all of them even Vika -- even tho she wasnt my favorite. ---- Sorry Foamy lol.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I always felt that Rita was a very classy woman, and perhaps she'll be back. Or maybe she'll move in with Kristy and Kami since they're all in the same league modeling-wise. Anything could happen.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We're all entitled to our opinions. I always felt that Rita was a very classy woman, and perhaps she'll be back. Or maybe she'll move in with Kristy and Kami since they're all in the same league modelins-wise. Any thing could happen.

Now that is a great recommendation. That is a perfect possibility .  Alot in common. -- Sorry i got so bent out of shape lol.

Rita was talking to some Petya. She wants to  get some sleep because tonight she is working. The whole day she took care of different things and is tired. She does not like to work at night after work  will not have the strength to go to a party. She said he might come to her and she will sent him her address.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We're all entitled to our opinions. I always felt that Rita was a very classy woman, and perhaps she'll be back. Or maybe she'll move in with Kristy and Kami since they're all in the same league modelins-wise. Any thing could happen.

I doubt that Foamy now that she has a resident card, she is free to travel anywhere in the Schengen nations. I suspect she will be having a good time somewhere in Mediterranean, and all you have to do is look for All Caps to find her :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

{Sorry, Thorhart, but outside of RLC pix of the girls are still prohibited unless they're share on Private Messages. Hence, the picture of the Three Amigas has been removed. But thanks, anyway. These three could be soooooooooo much fun. :sad:}

Edited by Foamy T. Squirrel

1 minute ago, kitek said:

Rita was talking to some Petya. She wants to sleep get some sleep because tonight she is working. The whole day she took care of different things and is tired. She does not like to work at night after work and will not have the strength to go to a party. She said he might come to her and she will sent him her address.

Haven't heard that name in awhile Kitek -- Thanks. She looks tired.