Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Let me rephrase what i meant. -- I meant her goals in life werent what this site has to offer . No she's not better -- sorry if i sounded that way. --- I jus dont like when others make her out to be a low class girl. --- No she's no better. I jus meant she has nothing to gain from the site. ---- She's already successful without being here. -- My bad.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je ne sais pas si c'est une vieille photo, mais je ne l'ai jamais vu nul part!!! même si je connais les relations de nora avec toutes les filles, je ne l'avais jamais vu avec ilona et irma!!!! thorhart, je ne suis pas d'accord avec votre partage de photo privée, mais j'avoue être surprit et étonné!!!! en plus c'est la 1ere photo privée d'irma que je rencontre (je ne parle pas de ses photos de cul)!!!!

I do not know if it's an old photo, but I've never seen anywhere !!! although I know nora relations with all the girls, I had never seen him with Ilona and Irma !!!! thorhart, I do not agree with your private photo sharing, but I confess to being surprised and amazed !!!! plus it's the first irma private photo I encounter (I do not speak of his ass pictures) !!!!

I guess we have had a policy change on CC, private photos use to be not allowed. Although I must say it is great to see our QUEEN again, and of course this just shows the new ownership of RLC doesn't it ROFLMAO

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I hope Euromike can keep it together what with Rita's departure and insults about her. OTHERWISE WE'LL FACE THE WRATH OF ALL CAPS!!!

Think Euromickey will be fine..hell if we can handle all the insults he makes to many cc users..but he truly have the power of CC in his side........

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep..nothing beats watching an girl on her bed looking at her computer the all day..or watch the boring and always the same livingroom exercises..and how about all that hidding and going to blank spots that the cams dont catch again..and again..Hep Rita will be miss.....

55198415.jpg

Just now, Thestarider said:

I guess we have had a policy change on CC, private photos use to be not allowed. Although I must say it is great to see our QUEEN again, and of course this just shows the new ownership of RLC doesn't it ROFLMAO

There has been no policy change. To my regret, I'll be removing these pictures very soon. I'm not full-time here. Hopefully they will make the rounds through PMs here and on RLCF. These girls are too much fun, so I'm in no rush -- I have bigger fish to fry the next couple of minutes.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je ne sais pas si c'est une vieille photo, mais je ne l'ai jamais vu nul part!!! même si je connais les relations de nora avec toutes les filles, je ne l'avais jamais vu avec ilona et irma!!!! thorhart, je ne suis pas d'accord avec votre partage de photo privée, mais j'avoue être surprit et étonné!!!! en plus c'est la 1ere photo privée d'irma que je rencontre (je ne parle pas de ses photos de cul)!!!!

I do not know if it's an old photo, but I've never seen anywhere !!! although I know nora relations with all the girls, I had never seen him with Ilona and Irma !!!! thorhart, I do not agree with your private photo sharing, but I confess to being surprised and amazed !!!! plus it's the first irma private photo I encounter (I do not speak of his ass pictures) !!!!

I only first saw this about a week ago (not here).  I was under the impression it was fairly new and taken at the time I saw it. So my impression is that it was current to about a week.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

you do this all the time corbo

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im not hung up on any girl here -- it just totally pisses me off to hear people run them down for NO reason. -- Then back it up by saying One person , Ilona runs the show -- that jus gets me to the core Foamy. -- Sorry -- but i will never call them names like i hear from them everyday -- jus because i tell the truth and dont like anyone called names or run down. -- Like all of them even Vika -- even tho she wasnt my favorite. ---- Sorry Foamy lol.

Dreamer Dreamer..but i will never call them names like I HEAR FROM THEM EVERYDAY...please tell me in What forum that happens?Because i read this one basicaly every day and dont see almost anyone calling names to the girls daily..but hey the posts are up to people see and read and all can see if that is true or not..again some because dont like others dont like some girls and complain about them(without calling bad names) and giving the reazons for why we dont like them..and they fakely say...people complaine About the girls for no reason...people call bad things to the girls everyday...