Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Their pvt. life is theirs Thes. i agree it dont matter. -- How many times have you heard Mike say the same as me?? It jus isnt fair if people that dont know them hear that someone has called them a slut or lowlife?? No i still love them no matter what. -- I guess when i know for a FACT they are wrong -- it eventually gets to me. --- Nothing personal tho.

Again...i read this forum daily and dont realy anyone calling Rita..slut or lowlife...you just going the mickeys route...saying that people tell that the girls are..wookers etc..without anyone saying it...gess in some time you will say the Classic fakes like..you only want sex..if an girl isnt all day naked you dont like her..VV its for you...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

Dreamer your not the Camcam's or RLC police force.  People can say what they want.  Who cares if you don't like it?  It gets tiring to hear the same banter over and over about how great every girl is.  Just look at your posts over time.  Its all the same.  

If someone doesn't like a girl they can say it - period.  And Mikey will not care if they are consistent in what they say and do. Nor will most.  

Just back off.  

Im talking about people who send me PM's saying this. Not publicly. But at times they have done it publicly.---- Ze didnt answer what i ask him -- simple question really.    # What would you feel??

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Im talking about people who send me PM's saying this. Not publicly. But at times they have done it publicly.---- Ze didnt answer what i ask him -- simple question really.

Did you just miss my point - really?  Who cares in PM's or not.  They are not your best friend.  The are web people - not really in your life.  Soon they will be gone. 

Let people here say what they want.  And don't apologize again for going overboard. It is becoming too routine. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Again...i read this forum daily and dont realy anyone calling Rita..slut or lowlife...you just going the mickeys route...saying that people tell that the girls are..wookers etc..without anyone saying it...gess in some time you will say the Classic fakes like..you only want sex..if an girl isnt all day naked you dont like her..VV its for you...

dstfpMeryl Streep hell yes

14 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Ze. ---- Let me ask you one question??? --How would you like to know someone called your best friend or someone you love -- something bad?? -- Answer that??

But that comparation makes any sense?I would never call anything bad to an person of your family..because i dont know them so nothing gives me the right to say anything about them.THIS IS RLC,this girls,mens etc are not family of any cc user(most problably).They all are emploers of rlc and we clients..when we complain..good or bad its about "rlc Rita","rlc Irma" etc..and anyone shouldnt feel in the power or superior to the others to defend them like they are family and very close..and in the process calling all sort of bad thing to cc users.I like a Irma,Dasha and if people say bad thing about them i respect it and will only max gives my argumenta why i like them..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But that comparation makes any sense?I would never call anything bad to an person of your family..because i dont know them so nothing gives me the right to say anything about them.THIS IS RLC,this girls,mens etc are not family of any cc user(most problably).They all are emploers of rlc and we clients..when we complain..good or bad its about "rlc Rita","rlc Irma" etc..and anyone should feel in the power or superior to the others to defend them like they are family and very close..and in the process calling all sort of bad thing to cc users.I like a Irma,Dasha and if people say bad thing about them i respect it and will only max gives my argumenta why i like them..

Ok you all win ---- BUT BUT do you know for sure that any of us dont know them personally??           Guess thats my point.

Listen im not mad or upset at anyone personally. -- Its only when someone says things about someone that you know isnt so. ---- I promise i will say no more. -- They know the truth and i do so guess im fighting a losing battle trying to defend REAL friends. -- Sorry guys im jus loyal to my friends.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ok you all win ---- BUT BUT do you know for sure that any of us dont know them personally??           Guess thats my point.

No..we all win..i dont cair if anyone in here knows personaly rlc residents..want know why?Because i think for myself,like What i like and make my opinions based on my day to day views on rlc..so i respect What everyone think(sad some dont know What that is)and i always will read the forum..all the opinions..BUT..in the end will make always my own opinion and  likes and dislikes..let me try to get the correct word..personalitie.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Listen im not mad or upset at anyone personally. -- Its only when someone says things about someone that you know isnt so. ---- I promise i will say no more. -- They know the truth and i do so guess im fighting a losing battle trying to defend REAL friends. -- Sorry guys im jus loyal to my friends.

So are you trying to tell people here that some of the girls in RLC are your REAL friends?  If not then who are your REAL friends?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

No..we all win..i dont cair if anyone in here knows personaly rlc residents..want know why?Because i think for myself,like What i like and make my opinions based on my day to day views on rlc..so i respect What everyone think(sad some dont know What that is)and i always will read the forum..all the opinions..BUT..in the end will make always my own opinion and  likes and dislikes..let me try to get the correct word..personalitie.

Ok Ze so it wouldnt hurt you to hear bad things said about someone you love that may be in your life?? Gotcha buddy -- does me lol. ----  End of this story!!! Im waiving my flag of defeat lol. 

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

You know im not mad with you,we sometimes have some discutions but always without going the cheap way.But Dreamer again i say..even if you or someone you know are personal friends do some of this girls..i dont cair,my ideia and What i like or dont like in them are my tastes.