Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I don't know if anyone mentioned this.

Polya feels embarrassed that the girls are parading naked around the apartment. Therefore they began to wear panties when she is around. :angel:

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

To bad the balcony cam isn't a little lower. Still like what I see of Polya. Anyone have a guess on where she's from. Trying to figure it out based on skin tone and features but I suck at it. And she either dances a lot or works out cause her legs are really toned.

2 minutter siden, Kitek sa:

JEG Vet ikke om Noen Har nevnt DETTE.

Polya føles flau på jentene paraderte naken Rundt i leiligheten. Derfor begynte de Å bruke truser Nar Hun er Rundt. :angel:

• we'll give her a few days to acclimatization. Dissolves gradually.?

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this.

Polya feels embarrassed that the girls are parading naked around the apartment. Therefore they began to wear panties when she is around. :angel:

I can live with that.::) Give her a week and we'll see what happens. And if you think about it that would be more normal. Unless your a nudest that is.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I can live with that.::) Give her a week and we'll see what happens. And if you think about it that would be more normal. Unless your a nudest that is.:biggrin:

Polya needs to find another place to hang out.  WTF did she think she was getting into?  Get rid of her

Really dont know for sure why but..i like this new girl,i mean she still very reserved..but..but..i almost sure most of the shamless and the clothes hehe will go of with the pass of days,she its reserved but not to much that would make her an bad fit to this apartment,so...very promissing..

• Upvote 1

I apologize for talking bad about smokers earlier -- i really do. -- My mother died of lung cancer 3 yrs ago, and since then i really dont like the idea of smoking . Again im sorry guys.

• Upvote 1