Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Yury said:

In fact, they're all here to make money. And the money paying to them for something, that they were naked.

Yea i know they are there for money , but if there was NO money Irma will get nude anyway.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

In fact, they're all here to make money. And the money paying to them for something, that they were naked.

Of course but in Irmas's case money doesnt have anything to do with when she gets naked. --- I agree with that Yury.

Some people are not going to be happy no matter what they do or don't wear. Whether they go out or stay in. Polya has already shown more in one day than some have in a week. I'm happy with her and I know some others agree.

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

Wonder what got her fired up.:biggrin:

She wants attention, and to have fun -- its jus her. --- It means nothing --- she does it for fun. ---Irma finds it funny as shit.

2 minutes ago, canito said:

i like the three in this apt.now prepare yourself for some fun time with Irma,Ilona and Polya in this apt.

Dont think sex will be involved tho Canito unless it's Irma and Polya. --- It can be fun without sex like right now. Whats going on now is typical Ilona.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

i like the three in this apt.now prepare yourself for some fun time with Irma,Ilona and Polya in this apt.

Sorry but i only see two?...wait let me go back and look...no...there is defiantly only two