Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

OH boy titty rubbing on the couch for all the freeloaders to see, can you say cha ching cha ching, new members by the dozens, New ownership is exactly like the old ownership ROFLMAO

Exactly Thes!!! --- Same ole ownership isnt it?

12 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Polya seems to be like Ilona in some ways -- so there may not be a big response from her when she gets one of Irma's hot massages. Never know tho --we can hope

How in the world do you get that?wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.g I don't see it , not even close...no-way-smiley-emoticon.gif

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh boy Pupper gni på sofaen for alle snyltere å se, kan du si cha ching cha ching, nye medlemmer av dusinvis, er New eierskap akkurat som den gamle eierskapet ROFLMAO

Do we have any evidence or statement that there are new owners ??

I notice no difference.

With a small exception that there are technical problems with flash for a change they have made. (But it proves the no ownership)

Just now, Noldus said:

Here we go again, Polya needs more wine to dance :-)

Looks that way. -- I think she's a drinker for sure -- but its ok if she can handle it i guess.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Looks that way. - I think she's a drinker sure - but it's ok if she can handle it I guess.:biggrin:

she did not drink much, two glasses yesterday
one or two beers to food earlier and wine now

Archived