Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, canito said:

dont get me wrong i like zoya too.but not every girl masturbates the same some girls use just there fingers.some girls use dildos,and some girls use the hitachi.some masturbate and some dont.

Again. It is bad casting from RLC. ... Based on the U.S. in 2010 about 2/3 of the FEMALE in the age group of this apartment do masturbate. ... Taking into account that the girls also have no sex in the apartment (even when there BF's are there :angel:), there are far to few events. 

Ultimately, it would be a good idea to ask the candidates about there habits in this matter and whether there are willing to continue in front of the cameras. My goodness, why all the cameras, if they select mostly those girls that are repressed in terms of maturbation. ... It was simply just way more fun to watch this apartment with Elisa in the cast.

Percentages of Males and Females Reporting Masturbation in the Past Month and Past Year, Ages 14 - 70+.

PAST MONTH       PAST YEAR 
AGE          MALE FEMALE      MALE FEMALE
14-15        42.9  24.1              62.1   40.4
16-17        58.0  25.5              74.8   44.8 
18-19        61.6  26.0              80.6   60.0
20-24        62.8  43.7              82.7   64.3
25-29        68.6  51.7              83.6   71.5

30-39        66.4  38.6              80.1   62.9
40-49        60.1  38.5              76.0   64.9
50-59        55.7  28.3              72.1   54.1
60-69        42.3  21.5              61.2   46.5
70+           27.9  11.5              46.4   32.8

Source: Herbenick, D et al. (2010). Sexual behavior in the United States: Results from a national probability sample of men aged 14-94. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7, (suppl 5), 255-265).

55 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Again. It is bad casting from RLC. ... Based on the U.S. in 2010 about 2/3 of the FEMALE in the age group of this apartment do masturbate. ... Taking into account that the girls also have no sex in the apartment (even when there BF's are there :angel:), there are far to few events. 

Ultimately, it would be a good idea to ask the candidates about there habits in this matter and whether there are willing to continue in front of the cameras. My goodness, why all the cameras, if they select mostly those girls that are repressed in terms of maturbation. ... It was simply just way more fun to watch this apartment with Elisa in the cast.

for real? the statistics?! seriously? you need to go to the journal of sexual medicine to say that you preferred it when Elisa was here?

assuming you are, your data is for the united states, and therefore not applicable. If you are going to go to those ridiculous lengths...

I dismally failed to gather the ultimate pleasure this morning, so I just hope some more alert voyeur caught Irma making breakfast in the nude.  This ultimate pleasure for me was when she took the bottle of cream from the fridge, and while standing "face on" vigourously shook the bottle, whilst her perfectly paired pendulous breasts  convulsed in ecstaticsynchronicity before my eyes!  Instant "hard-on!" If any alert member recorded this optical delight, please post it? One of the beautiful things about Irma, apart from her gorgeous face, her sexuallity, her twerking ass, and her willingness to share her boobs with her flatmates, is her readiy smile, which can be seen even when she is alone.  Guess I like Irma the best, followed closely by the beautiful Leora!

Archived