Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thesta, maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that if they bleach their nipples, they don't stand out as much and thus don't excite people too much. It seems that only the girls with big boobs do it, maybe afraid people will be all over he otherwise. Imagine you go to a club and guys see you. With boobs like that, if you get a little excited and the nipples pop up, guys will be all over you!

Not to change the subject, but the food that Layla made for the girls the other night-Ilona plate is still full of food and all

of them are still on table-wonder when the smell gets bad enought and who will clean it up-my guess it will not be Ilona!

Can someone please tell me what is the big deal with the bleached nipples, I like the natural look much better, or they pasties they use when in a tanning salon? Snakey, I stand corrected, actually i have always thought of myself as somewhat sophisticated, so please let me re phase that post to the thread, they both have awesome tight behinds, or as most would say asses !!!!! :idk:

A lot of Russians have puffy nipples like that i think it is natural

Not to change the subject, but the food that Layla made for the girls the other night-Ilona plate is still full of food and all

of them are still on table-wonder when the smell gets bad enought and who will clean it up-my guess it will not be Ilona!

i was just fixing to post about the same thing.  it looks to me like we have a Russian standoff as to who is going to clean up the dishes from yesterday and clean that dirty kitchen.

i was just fixing to post about the same thing.  it looks to me like we have a Russian standoff as to who is going to clean up the dishes from yesterday and clean that dirty kitchen.

Yes, maybe they will just wait for the cleaning crew during maintenence time when the new girl arrives at some time in the future-

1010, I completely understand what you are saying, but could it be also when these girls pose for lingerie photos you can't w see their nipples through the thin lacey material, I know that is why ilona shaved off her landing strip, and as soon as the shoot was done, she started to grow it back again. If they only knew that is what men want, to see their hard ass nipples through the sheer lacey material. Or maybe they do, and still want to leave a little something to be desired. They sure like to tease the shit out of us do't they? Might I say they do a damn fine job of it as well.

HAPPYONE I'M GLAD YOU FINALLY FOUND THE CORRECT AREA TO MAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND QUOTES INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT IN THE PICTURE SECTION.

IT'S BEEN WEEKS NOW AND SOME FOLKS ARE STILL DOING IT

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

ANYWAY I REALLY WISHED THAT WE HAD MORE DAMN LIGHT HERE,,,,ILONA ONLY SEEMS TO WANNA DO THIS WHENEVER THE LIGHTS ARE OUT :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss:

Yes, maybe they will just wait for the cleaning crew during maintenence time when the new girl arrives at some time in the future-

ILONAROLL1.gif

I KNOW I SAW THEM :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE IT SOON. :yes: :yes: :yes:

THE GIRLS LOOK THEY ARE GETTING READY TO LEAVE

Gee thanks, Mikey-BTW more flattering newer pics of Rita are available for your thumbnail

Maybe going out to eat.  Certainly can't eat off the dirty dishes on table-especially the one Ilona left full of food!!  Maybe they are gonna wait until down for maintenence the the crew can clean them up!!!  Don't think Ilona would clean them up!