Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It seems Danaya does not want to show her pussy to the world. Its not a good sign when she constantly changes her pants out of view. I think this apartment has now reached a new level of boredom..watching people stare at a computer screen for hours and hours and hours and hours is not my idea of exciting viewing. Having just decorated my kitchen i'm off to watch the paint dry!!

Danaya acts weird, she goes downstairs to the toilet to change underwear. Protecting her kitty from exposure to maximum. :idk:

Let's hope she will show the honeypot later

Remember Layla. In 3 weeks she mades good  improvements. Her firsts days, when she was wearing her nightie she was hiding her pantie as much as possible. When she was leaving the bath , she put the towel to hide titties and pussy.

At the end before leaving, she was topless in the kitchen and naked in her bedroom creaming herself in front of Ilona !!

she is getting her rest for the bath tonight that is going to be one to be remembered.  hey, a guy can dream can't he lol.

The bath will be useless.

Ilona is shy when she is near Dayana and Dayana avoid to show her pussy to the cam. There will be both girls with panties in the bath !!!

The bath will be useless.

Ilona is shy when she is near Dayana and Dayana avoid to show her pussy to the cam. There will be both girls with panties in the bath !!!

with only a few days left on my subscription i would hope for something more but you are probably right along with the fact that ilona will probably come back from her afternoon with the guy she was talking to and will be to tired to participate.