Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think you must be mistaken for another girl, Rita only masturbated once in her two times and it was under covers

Hehe just being ironic Benfold...of course Rita wouldnt do  anything at all at sight hehe.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well what have we learnt today

1 Ilona is like a firecracker and could go off at any opportunity 

2 Irma will always be ready for anything that comes along

3 polya just needs some time she will come around

If you think when she started she didn't like all the nudity now she is topless all the time

so i think she will open up i'm just sad i won't be around to see it

• Upvote 2

OK guys, I guess it's bedtime, and all wrapped up much earlier than normal today! I'm at a work event tomorrow evening so if anyone happens to record the action tomorrow I am happy to trade videos or information by PM! I'm expecting another good evening, how much further will they go together?

• Upvote 1

We hope everyday will be gradually better for Polya. -- She may open up all of a sudden like Ilona did. -- Ilona was the least expected to do anything and look whats happen. -- This apartment is alive again i think.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

OK guys, I guess it's bedtime, and all wrapped up much earlier than normal today! I'm at a work event tomorrow evening so if anyone happens to record the action tomorrow I am happy to trade videos or information by PM! I'm expecting another good evening, how much further will they go together?

night ben

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

We hope everyday will be gradually better for Polya. -- She may open up all of a sudden like Ilona did. -- Ilona was the least expected to do anything and look whats happen. -- This apartment is alive again i think.

Only the fact that she was topless with the other two playing and that Irma played with her nipples a little,that only its an Nice indication that she will be more open as day pass,this girl doesnt seem an boring and closed mind person..she its still shy and trying not to do a lot..but the potenticial its all there.Its an question of waiting and see.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Ulala..there is an Nice blond in my baby Dasha bed..never seen her before.

by herself or is Dasha with her ?????