Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Wow, eventually I read to the end! How many events!

If the case is it goes on, we may lose two - three very impressionable members of our forum. Keep yourself in the hands of guys. :biggrin:

I think it's time to open on the RLC "Hall of Fame Barcelona apartment", that the particularly enthusiastic admirers of girls could to fall at the feet of their goddesses. Well, or something like that ... :biggrin:

yaponiya0331f2be.jpg

• Upvote 5

Without criticism -- i  hope we dont have another Elisa here -- maybe not quite as much so - but im surprised. Slow down Polya. -- It's Friday tho so have fun -- in moderation.

11 minutes ago, Xide said:

for example I had an alienware m17 with 8gig memory a few weeks ago it had a nuclear meltdown when some moron droped a diet pepsi on it. Never had lag on that most excellent computer. frequently ran tv show games and rlc all same time np

How does it run it now?

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Without criticism -- i  hope we dont have another Elisa here -- maybe not quite as much so - but im surprised. Slow down Polya. -- It's Friday tho so have fun -- in moderation.

she poured the rest  in the glass of the guest into her own glass :-)