Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Did anyone catch Irma's phone call in english. I came in right at the end but what ever it was about seemed to upset her.

she was talking to someone, and said "where do you want to meet", and "what day", and "where are we going", didn't seem upset, just a simple conversation

6 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Did anyone catch Irma's phone call in english. I came in right at the end but what ever it was about seemed to upset her.

What I got from it is that she arranged to meet the person on the other end at the spa next sunday and go to a party after.

• Upvote 1

Just now, beaver67 said:

she was talking to someone, and said "where do you want to meet", and "what day", and "where are we going", didn't seem upset, just a simple conversation

Thanks, Something else must have upset her. I know she is not happy with her burn. She was talking rather loud and the only things I picked up was "spa" "massage" and maybe "Nastya" I may be totally wrong though.

Guest beaver67
Just now, horseshoejerry said:

Thanks, Something else must have upset her. I know she is not happy with her burn. She was talking rather loud and the only things I picked up was "spa" "massage" and maybe "Nastya" I may be totally wrong though.

don't know- earlier when she was talking to Polya in the living room, and mentioned "massage", and polya nodded yes. If memory serves me right- probably wrong but one of Nora's names was "Nastya"

4 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

They have had a very nice afternoon. Attempted to bake, took flour at each other, laughed and had fun

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They have had a very nice afternoon. Attempted to bake, took flour at each other, laughed and had fun

yes they did Noldus- really pleasant to watch