Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, canito said:

what they can do is get rid of carina and sabrina but i like blue.or give them carla and mario old apt.

yes for sure- waste of an apartment

2 hours ago, iogres said:

I see nothing changes in this apartment there were real life with Vika and Rita before and after there are the b .... s who earn a lot of money and gifts outside ::)

I often repeat myself with my comments      RLC banished to some videos he better put their own house before taking care of unwanted members

Indeed the times with Vika and Rita were fantastic..never an bored time..the girls always talking and doing thinks togheter..both never in their rooms with doors closed..and the rlc views were fantastic..never this apartment had sooo many people seing it..fantastic times Indeed.

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I have News on Adele. She just landed in Barcelona yesterday. Could she be there to replace one of the girls. Remember Rita was in Barcelona a few week before coming to the apt and have you notice that Polay is staying top less now that Ilona is back.

Pleaseee no.Polya been topless more times..contrary to some girls that only Did that almost in the end of their contract...

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed the times with Vika and Rita were fantastic..never an bored time..the girls always talking and doing thinks togheter..both never in their rooms with doors closed..and the rlc views were fantastic..never this apartment had sooo many people seing it..fantastic times Indeed.

i must admit i wasnt a fan of vika but her chemistry with rita was great

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I agree Harley- I have nothing against her, but the way she dominated Danaya, always telling her what to do- I did not care for- I think someone else would be a better fit, besides, I do not think she was that popular, as like you said, gone just about every night- just my thoughts

Couldnt agree more,it was not only with danaya..she was even worse with aida..super super mean..and Indeed she isnt very popular at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, canito said:

i would love to see irma,danaya and elisa in one apt together that would be epic and toys included.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: then we will see some titty play and pussy play the best of both worlds.

That would be an giant Boommmm hehe,even an llona,Irma and Elisa would similar.

• Upvote 1