Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes thank you, both, said Winnie the Pooh

In the beginning i like to fallow k&k then things were always the same..and a lot of time Out the house..basicaly nothing going on there,but its mix feelings..i like kami and kristy so i wouldnt like them to leave,so better they stay and from time to time i will watch them,good girls both.

Well ze81 Believed or not sense Ilona come back Polya has stay topless the whole time that she been in the apt today and Ilona did have a talk with her so after that we saw more of the front of Polya today in the shower. It starting to look like Ilona is there to couch the girls and there seem to be a big change in Ilona that i like now. Ilona seem to be a very different girls now she is more fun to see. It a shame that the girls that return can't change like Ilona and be more fun they boring

31 minutes ago, canito said:

what they can do is get rid of carina and sabrina but i like blue.or give them carla and mario old apt.

No please..i like a lot blue,its an very positive girl,pretty and wild.S&b could leave but left blue in the apartment.Lets face it doesnt happens more things in k&k than in s&c,gess its more or less the same thing,Well in c&s there is a lot of sex and in k&k almost anything..

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Well ze81 Believed or not sense Ilona come back Polya has stay topless the whole time that she been in the apt today and Ilona did have a talk with her so after that we saw more of the front of Polya today in the shower. It starting to look like Ilona is there to couch the girls and there seem to be a big change in Ilona that i like now. Ilona seem to be a very different girls now she is more fun to see. It a shame that the girls that return can't change like Ilona and be more fun they boring

Bonnie- Ilona is not going to coach Irma, cause Irma does her own thing, and does not need coaching, if anything Irma will coach Ilona

14 minutes ago, canito said:

i must admit i wasnt a fan of vika but her chemistry with rita was great

Didnt see that great chemistry between Rita and Vika canito,they talked ok,somethimes Did exercises togheter,they Did gone Out a few times,but far far from llona and Irma chemistry and not better then polya and Irma or llona chemistry.But gess opinions vary.

• Upvote 1

ilona always was free spirited she was always naked from the first time she was here just like irma is always naked if anything they are probably opening up polya to be free spirited as well.better yet opening her up to nudity.

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Bonnie- Ilona is not going to coach Irma, cause Irma does her own thing, and does not need coaching, if anything Irma will coach Ilona

But even if was by influence or not of llona that polya its more naked..at least she its entering in the vibe of the apartment..others girls didnt changed an bit and only cair about studies and few things more..at least polya its entering the ritm and gameplays.For me thats very positive,shows that she is in apatment doe rlc and for us.