Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

may not be easy to share your bed with Ilona ..

She vrie around constantly in 180 degrees. Too bad she has panties on in the night. There had been many fine transparency now.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

45 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Does anyone know if Irma ever masturbates first thing in the morning??

have never seen her do it in the morning. She can feeling up the women a little, as she does often, but not more

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

may not be easy to share your bed with Ilona ..

She vrie around constantly in 180 degrees. Too bad she has panties on in the night. There had been many fine transparency now.

She often sleeps naked though but is very clever at covering the goods. But she moves around that much you allways see the honey pot in the end.

8 hours ago, corboblanc said:

some apartments are not scripted, like Maya or leora, but for that of Barcelona, nothing is real. I insist to say that I speak of this apartment, no other !! what is scripted is when two girls come to Barcelona for almost never leave the apartment, walking around naked all day. what is scripted, it's two girls who go daily to masturbate together, almost at the same time, knowing that the other did the same in the other room !!! I remember Ilona remained several weeks, never touch, and now she dildo every day with his girlfriend !!! nothing natural, everything is planned by the girls. one can also wonder how they all 2 sexual desires at the same time every day !!! this is a show scheduled, you will see again tomorrow night, and then tomorrow night etc ......

Agree,but rlc have diferente apartment and diferent people in them,some people like only to see almost 100% real life..then as you said there is Maya etc for that..other people find real life at almost 100% boring to watch,so there is the unique barça apartment..an Nice mix of realitie and fantansie..as any companie rlc tries to please all sort of clients and tastes,in my case i like to watch both things..some more real day to day things..like c&s and also like to watch barça..more fantasy etc.The proof that this apartment its unique its that when they putted girls that only Did day to day real life its lost a lot of viewers...i personaly prefer to see Barcelona home this way,scriped or not..i found funny to watch and its just cool to watch the girls doing madness,crazy things.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ze , please tell us how you know what the hits or viewings are for each apartment ? You have stated many times now that the viewings were low for the Barcelona apartment. If you would please present your facts to back up your statement, or is this actually just your personal opinion because you didn't like Rita and Vika ? How do you know they have increased now that Irma and Ilona are there ?

I am very curious to see your evidence, that would back up your statements Thanks.

Lol..Hep i like to inventing things just because i didnt like the girls in the apartments...totaly Looks an think of me and my personalitie...someone in the forum(dont remember the person,its the same that puted i think the daily views,the number of clients etc,he puted the viewing and they were going lower,coinciding with Vika and Rita on the apartment..for a lot in here the apartment were almost like an cemitery..nothing going on..on girl always Out,both closed in their bedrooms..só i totaly believe in the views gráfics that were showned..i am an cliente and barça my fav house and i almost didnt watch the apartment for some time..only watch one girl..Elisa.And agree With llona and Irma bet views are going down and down...after the fantastic other girls doing nothing a bet that fantastic views they had never gona be as good....

8 hours ago, denizenkane said:

Come on man, you think Leora bends over doggy style on the couch and sticks her pussy in the camera lens by accident? Maya knows her angles in the bathroom so you get your money, hands up over her head, tits in your face shot everyday. Zoya bates for the camera, Dasha once bated with a Banana ("in the good old days before everything was fake"), Susan and Hectar have their routine that is very mindful of camera angles, Nelly and Bogdan...obvious, Masha constantly plays to the camera, K&K tease and stroke each other to play it up, new girl Anezka bates for the cams. Literally every apartment on RLC has and still does things that are mindful of their viewers to varying degrees and the ones that don't, no one watches and they disappear. 

That said there are real moments and real relationships to observe in all of the apartments Including Barcelona. So what if they put on a bit of a show in the evening and it's obvious? They all do. This delusion that RLC was historically more reality based than it is today is misguided. I think it has more to do with the personalities that are involved at any given time.   

Very Well said,any apartment in rlc isnt 100% real life,if someone says they are all real life then they totaly loosed north..even The most autentic ones like Maya have scriped moments..the cams are there and if they want to keep popular somethimes some things must be done..

• Upvote 1