Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yep moving at about the same or a little slower pace that with Irma. Guys tonight the girls were downstairs and Ilona's phone rang. had Danaya turn on the tv sound up again, When Danaya came back downstairs is when everything changed, and then they went up to Ilonas room just like she and Irma use too. The sitting on her butt massaging her shoulders, then the tit grabs and feeling each other. :wtf: It is a replay of previous events in the past. first the call then the action. makes me wonder just who is on the phone? Some say Nora, but that would be kinda far out there for me to believe. It certainly was little more entertaining that last few nights though, and I think Danaya is slowiy starting to warm to fact she is there for a while so make the best of it, even though she is shy. She is damn sure quite beautiful young lady with great lips,tits and ass when we get to see it, I think I will like her. :hugnkiss:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You do realize that I was not talking about the girls in this apartment right?

I was talking about ladies in general,when you don't read or comprehend correctly what someone is talking about,that's when you end up making a comment like this,I was asked a question by Legrandrobert and I answered him,so I don't get how you got paying $45 bucks/month an sitting around waiting on a capture out of 15 words.

i am sorry, keep doing what you do.

Harley, dfCcap is a member of CC and has often been on this forum. He is my friend. Let's put it this way, he and I have had talks before about him getting upset that people were being "naive" about what really happens here. You make similar comments. My only comment to him was to be respectful, tone it down. He listened to me and was respectful. I don't think you are disrespectful but you just don't know how you are sounding particularly if you say something particularly to Mikey. If you just say it generally, not as bad.

And it is true that if you really don't like it here, you have 3 choices: one leave, two stay, three try complaining to rlc (good luck with that one).