Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have an good vacations Dreamer.Bet you gona have an good time.

Lol im gonna try Ze my best. -- Of course I will be with a lot of family so I gotta be good a lot of the time haha. -- Im gonna do my best to go to this one place called "Paradise Super" They say that's a happening place lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Lol im gonna try Ze my best. -- Of course I will be with a lot of family so I gotta be good a lot of the time haha. -- Im gonna do my best to go to this one place called "Paradise Super" They say that's a happening place lol.

take lots of pictures dreamer hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

take lots of pictures dreamer hahahahaha

Oh I will I promise lol. I will wear a hidden cam maybe sometimes. That Paradise place has really got my attention from what my cousin says about it lol.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

i like ilona but damn she is lazy she sees the tv on and cant even turn it off.not complaining just saying.

you know as well as others- she is very lazy, was the first time to

yesturday when she broke the pan cover and started sweeping she couldnt even sweep right polya had to finish sweeping for her.did her parents ever show her how to use a remote or a broom i guess they only showed her how to use her pink toy lmao :biggrin::biggrin:

Who knows she may give a ending show for the night -- never know lol. --- Yea she can be lazy. Gotta give her credit tonight. --Irma kind of wanted to be alone and Ilona didn't push herself on Irma.