Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

ok here is the thing guys every time ilona make a call or text to have the cams um paul goes to the computer and shuts them off. now u know that rlc was taken over by some tennants . ilona is one of them. 

eagle, there is no logical reason for Ilona to do that, and from what I have read in the past, the tenants are not allowed to do this- just saying

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Seriously Ilona got one of them call where she went to the laundry room and took the call and it only last 1 min 30 seconds to 2 min call. I seen this a lot. When RLC call you can tell so my be some one is coming to the apt to fix some thing but i have not seen any thing that need fixing or Nora is coming over to being some thing.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Seriously Ilona got one of them call where she went to the laundry room and took the call and it only last 1 min 30 seconds to 2 min call. I seen this a lot. When RLC call you can tell so my be some one is coming to the apt to fix some thing but i have not seen any thing that need fixing or Nora is coming over to being some thing.

Bonnie- Irma's  A/C does not work, and yes Nora does drop by from time to time- we all this-  I think ???

15 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Nora wont hide from cameras..

Yes i no Nora won't hide from the camera but she my be there to talk to the girls in private and with Irma a/c it has not work since the apt open and they had over 2 years to fix it. Now here one thing to think about. Adele just came back to Barcelona so could Irma be moving in Ilona room and yes we can come up with some stories but there fun to read. It help to past the time away 

51 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

ok here is the thing guys every time ilona make a call or text to have the cams um paul goes to the computer and shuts them off. now u know that rlc was taken over by some tennants . ilona is one of them. 

I don't know about the Paul part but I agree with the Ilona part!   Seen it for myself when I was a member several times.

• Upvote 1