Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Polya is just like Layla in the bedroom, one must use your imagination to visualize. TIME for Polya to go...... 3 weeks of her is plenty, she kills the abidance in the apartment with her stuck up ass. I think she started some shit between Irma and Ilona because she is jealous :cool::cool:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well after Rita all girls for me are huge improvments regard nudity and interative with the other girls..so even polya being a lot closed than Irma or llona she looked just wonderful compared to the other...already seen her a lot in livingroom having party with the other girls..seen her taking normal showers..not almost always back to cams like the other..and her bedroom door its open a lot of times..so a lot bet then before..just look at her now..having fun in living room topless,laughting..

you are so full of it, she only faces the camera in the shower to get her towel, quit telling people things that are not true ZE..... I take Rita any day over Polya at least she was real and not fake a botox made woman, plastic surgeon made woman................ Rita was pure natural beauty in it's purest form. 

POLYA

bigger-lips-naturally-without-botox.jpgBotox%20Injections%20in%20Lips.jpg42579-200x300-Botoxlip.jpg

• Upvote 1