Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I think they need a plumber to come and unplug the sink, it is completely full of water ever since Ilona did the dishes the other night, it's got to be a little on the funky side by now. Why I think I will volunteer to go over to Barcelona and be the girls personal plumber, and while I'm there I will make sure that nothing else is stopped up for sure.  ;)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think they need a plumber to come and unplug the sink, it is completely full of water ever since Ilona did the dishes the other night, it's got to be a little on the funky side by now. Why I think I will volunteer to go over to Barcelona and be the girls personal plumber, and while I'm there I will make sure that nothing else is stopped up for sure.  ;)

I noticed that also. Looks like we may go down for maintenance soon. Only this time they actually have to fix something. 

Honestly Harley, I don't see them sticking their hands down in that funky water, not these two ladies anyway. Anna  Irma or Nora , and for sure Maya would have already fixed it. Hell Maya would have torn the trap assembly apart and cleaned it out too. She is the most mechanical woman on RLC hands down.

Honestly Harley, I don't see them sticking their hands down in that funky water, not these two ladies anyway. Anna  Irma or Nora , and for sure Maya would have already fixed it. Hell Maya would have torn the trap assembly apart and cleaned it out too. She is the most mechanical woman on RLC hands down.

i'll have to believe that but i'm not familiar with nora or maya.  i thought that was what soap was for lol.

Maya is one of the longtime cast, second down on the list, That girls is always building shit, she one time redid the plastic front end of car repaired, sanded, and repainted it, Multi talented young lady. I like the shit out her. Just wished she wouldn't have got the tattoo on her leg, she has a great figure, and some of the nicest tits on RLC if you ask me.

So they fuck with us, huh? I mean I am not surprised, others have done it before. And we know this is a show. But, really, at least make an attempt to act like you aren't just fucking with us!!! I mean it isn't like I am getting this for free!

When you watch a movie, the actors don't suddenly look into the camera and say I know you want this so I am  not giving it to you. Who would pay for that movie? Like you are watching the old Star Wars and Darth Vader is about to die and the actor looks at the camera and says to the audience, I'm about to die, oops spoiler alert!

This stuff really pisses me off. I can watch other apartments like Nelly where she smiles at us, walks around nude in the kitchen and even masturbates with a smile. No, middle finger, fuck you, ooh I want to suck your pussy.

Fuck you, Ilona!

Today, Ilona has taken the time to get to know Danaya, They are learning about each other. Over 1 hour in the bath together, and no phone at all, just talking and being a little silly, mostly talking and communicating with each other. True interaction with each other. It has made Danaya feel much more comfortable in the apartment. She is starting to open up and that is good for all us.