Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, canito said:

yup i agree and she did it again in irmas room the other morning.

damn it, I missed that- thanks canito

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

26 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

if polyas boyfriend controls her like that then she should be at home with him and not here wasting all our time doing nothing

i agree but i dont think he has that much control over her.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Time to watch my favourite cartoon show..............WWE RAW......................LOL

It's the only Sport that I know that you can beat the shit out of your Boss and still have a job the next day.  LOL

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It's the only Sport that I know that you can beat the shit out of your Boss and still have a job the next day.  LOL

Is this really a SPORT ??  I still love to watch to have a good laugh, I have a friend who beleives that it's real.  I laugh so much when he watches with me.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

and thats the bottom line cause stncld said so.:biggrin:or should i say give him a hell ya.

Guest beaver67
27 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Time to watch my favourite cartoon show..............WWE RAW......................LOL

hahahaha- haven't seen that for years- go undertaker- your the man hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, canito said:

and thats the bottom line cause stncld said so.:biggrin:or should i say give him a hell ya.

hey canito- hope you ae spending more time with your daughter, and hope she is doing well

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Is this really a SPORT ??  I still love to watch to have a good laugh, I have a friend who beleives that it's real.  I laugh so much when he watches with me.

They classify it as Sports Entertainment.  We all know 99.8% of it is all scripted.  They know who is going to win before the bell even rings.

It's good for a laugh to watch Grown Adults make complete fools of themselves for the whole world to see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hey canito- hope you ae spending more time with your daughter, and hope she is doing well

i was with her earlier beaver and shes doing well thank you for asking about her.

• Upvote 1