Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

you know guy's if mr 1010 saw this you know how much he well be bitching about the girl's lipstick party he will be saying that girls apartment is trying to be like voyeur villa to me it does seem like it...  well i'm going  you guy's have a go day.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

No. ... It would not fit to any other apartment, that is true, but here the girls are perfect. ... It is just fun. ... Do not take it serious. ... :biggrin:

Indeed.its barça apartment.The actual girls are perfect for this rlc apartment..want real life?Go watch the others 10,12 apartments..

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

I saw how boring this place can be.  ... Now, it is fun and she made it work.  Therefore, I will not try to make any meaning or serious discussion out of it. :)

Hep..remember an time when the girls stay in theirs bedrooms all day..looking at their phones or computers..or that they almost never socialize..only exception was one girl doing exercises in her bedroom again and again..and the other livingroom exercises..those tim s were some of the most boring this apartments as seen..we should be Glad with this actual cast..i mean..they are funny,they socialize and they smile and smile.This cast its an sucess the last one an failure.

5 hours ago, purplewrap said:

off topic for this thread but since it's the most active one...

any of you have any idea(s) who the new girl is in Carina & Sabrina flat is??

She its an friend of them,think she is girlfriend of that hippie dude that sometimes visites them,him also friend of them.

In case anyone is interested. I almost went into shock a couple minutes ago because there is a girl on chaturbate right now that looks very much like Ilona. She is on a cam named "Blackpanda 18" and playing around with a blonde girl in the nude. :-)

Let me stress that it is NOT Ilona, but she looks enough like her to be her sister. Since there are two girls on the cam, I can't be positive that she is the one named "Blackpanda". But, I think she is because of the black hair. She could easily pass for Ilona's twin or "stunt double". Her facial expressions and everything look identical. Even her body is extremely similar.

So, if you're an Ilona fan, check her out. :-)

7 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

In case anyone is interested. I almost went into shock a couple minutes ago because there is a girl on chaturbate right now that looks very much like Ilona. She is on a cam named "Blackpanda 18" and playing around with a blonde girl in the nude. :-)

Let me stress that it is NOT Ilona, but she looks enough like her to be her sister. Since there are two girls on the cam, I can't be positive that she is the one named "Blackpanda". But, I think she is because of the black hair. She could easily pass for Ilona's twin or "stunt double". Her facial expressions and everything look identical. Even her body is extremely similar.

So, if you're an Ilona fan, check her out. :-)

No that is not lions at all