Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Man most of you have more 15,20years than me,still most talk and discuss things with an great vibe.I dont consider me an young person,already 35,but Glad to chat daily with all type of people with all type of ages.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anything to keep the motion detectors going off I guess lol.

Hehe you got that wright Harley,some couples truly seem to likes their pets..others..like M&S..poor dog..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its Lola new?or was she been here?For an second i read layla..think that was the name of that "unforgetable" girl...please dont be her.

I can't see the maintenance taking this long for a girl that is only going to be there for 9 days.   I would assume that they are discussing what kind of show they are going to put on for you all.   Just a hunch...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't see the maintenance taking this long for a girl that is only going to be there for 9 days.   I would assume that they are discussing what kind of show they are going to put on for you all.   Just a hunch...

Harley- would not surprise me if Nora was telling them the do's and don'ts of the apartment hahahaha