Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, HomerSimpson. said:

and red girl !   a really red hair girl !

That would be great to,a natural red hair girl would be great to watch on rlc also.I mean brunetts and blondes are great but we all like varieties,would have more ebonie girls,Asians etc.Even deferent ages and body types,like some older couples and girls that don't look almost all the same..

10 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

i do like Ilona's look when she is slobbing around with no makeup on, just an ordinary fun girl that's just so funny in her expressions. So glad she found it easier to be more open this time. 4 Girls that get along at the moment is giving the apartment a really good vibe.

llona had lot to be liked by most rlc users..she just had to change somethings in her behavior and just be more participative,open and less..always on her dam iPad..glad this time when she leaves a lot more will miss her(myself wanted her to leave the last time).this time around the was great.Hope she in future returns an third time.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, beaver67 said:

I agree with you canito

Desagree at 100%..Anna was some kind of inocense and shyness that this new girl doesn't have at all..this one looks a lot of the time an fuc&&& terminator hehe doing things after things like it was nothing...very very different of Anna.