Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wonder how much money Ilona made tonight.   I bet it was quite a bit!

Harley don't be a dick man, you're not saying it bluntly but you're just looking for any aspect of their behaviour which you can use to try to validate your opinion that the girls are sex workers. It's not cool. Additionally, since when do prostitutes work whilst on their period?

Before the girls went out Ilona did have a shower, and yeah she cleaned the  blood out of her vagina (as you would) but nothing out of the ordinary. Irma didn't shower, but there was a dab of perfume behind each ear and one on the neck. Nothing in their behaviour at all led me to believe they were out fucking, particularly their outfits - casual, not sexy

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Harley don't be a dick man, you're not saying it bluntly but you're just looking for any aspect of their behaviour which you can use to try to validate your opinion that the girls are sex workers. It's not cool. Additionally, since when do prostitutes work whilst on their period?

Before the girls went out Ilona did have a shower, and yeah she cleaned the  blood out of her vagina (as you would) but nothing out of the ordinary. Irma didn't shower, but there was a dab of perfume behind each ear and one on the neck. Nothing in their behaviour at all led me to believe they were out fucking, particularly their outfits - casual, not sexy

Anybody that saw Ilona come home this morning,  what was the first couple of things she did when she got home?

I'm sorry you think I'm being a dick Ben.   I might look at things differently than a lot of you other CC members do but that doesn't mean I'm totally wrong or way out in left field.

It doesn't matter, I'm tired and I'll shut up and go to sleep.

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Anybody that saw Ilona come home this morning,  what was the first couple of things she did when she got home?

I'm sorry you think I'm being a dick Ben.   I might look at things differently than a lot of you other CC members do but that doesn't mean I'm totally wrong or way out in left field.

It doesn't matter, I'm tired and I'll shut up and go to sleep.

Ilona went straight to his room.
Let wallet into the closet
The passport in Komoda
Mobile on Komoda
So texted her something
Went to the bathroom, washed her hands
Brushed the teeth
Back to the room, picked-towel
Showered, still uses sanitary napkin
washed her panties in shower
back to her room
put on a new napkin in new panty
has since lain in bed and texted

I dont like the thoughts that the girls are sex workers . Its not nice and certainly no evidence points to it. Ilona was quietly excited about something last night she was getting a lot of messages and kept going to her tablet. She was wispering to irma about it and then she dressed casually but looked really good. Who knows who she went to see but it obvuously went well if she stayed out so long which is not like her at all. Irma may have just been her wingman! 

Glad she is back safe though. 

It is a special mode here today.
Polya and Lola smiles and have a nice chat in her room now.
Irma is serious and looking sad  today too. Much on the phone and comes with some given words occasionally.
Ilona has seen serious out since she came home and texted constantly for an hour before she went into the loundryroom.