Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

She's got a big butt and hips on her. Nicely shaped but still. Just saying.:rolleyes:

Ha ok hehe,I said about the same thing it's an tick brunett,well could be better but also worst I guess.Lets see how is the relationship of the couple,that it's the most important for an entertaining apartment I think.Cheers.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

25 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

OMG!! WOW!!  I absolutely LOVE to watch Ilona!! :heart:

Watching her move around in the flat this afternoon, then undress, shower and get dressed again is something I will enjoy over and over! :biggrin:

As it turns out, she is EXACTLY the reason why I joined RLC.  I can't tell you how happy I am :biggrin:  I get to watch all the bits I was hoping for!! (well...almost...she need to wear something similar to them DuoBalls (Ben-Wa balls) that Irma has. Than would be another big WOW!!)

Well enjoy her last days(seems she,and also Irma)will leave next week I think:(.Then you and we all stay will Lola and polya hehe

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

When Polya and Lola came back from the store they have bought 5 bottles of champagne or wine

and they have one left from yesterday... Party :-)

I not going to start a argument so i just say this. I don't think Irma is not going to be in the mood for sex but there probably going to be a lot of teasing but i don't think there going be any toys use tonight. And one more thing hope i talking out of my ass and there going to have sex all over the apt tonight LOL

2 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

They rearranged the furniture back to the original placement. C&M moved the couch to the other wall and shifted cam 2 slightly. You could see the tv in the original camera position.

Very interesting to know..since I enter rlc c&m always had the furniture like that,so I thought it always been like that.well the new(original one)right now seems far from perfect.But it's ok..just after seing c&m watching tv and laughing to things on it etc..now that it's almost impossible(with the new ones)because one cam don't catch tv and the other only half of it..

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I not going to start a argument so i just say this. I don't think Irma is not going to be in the mood for sex but there probably going to be a lot of teasing but i don't think there going be any toys use tonight. And one more thing hope i talking out of my ass and there going to have sex all over the apt tonight LOL

No sex in apartment thats almost sure..at least on cams..any of the girls doing itself..that it's perfect possible..with exception of polya that if she do it,it will be all covered up..the new girl I bet will do it at plain sight and even will call the others to watch the show..

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I'm REALLY hoping Ilona will get her rabbit vibe out tonight AND that I will be able to watch it :heart::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I'm REALLY hoping Ilona will get her rabbit vibe out tonight AND that I will be able to watch it :heart::biggrin:

She's in Code Red stage of the month, and if Irma isn't yet, it's just around the corner. They had it at the same time last, when Ilona came in to the appartment

7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

That's just going to be soooooo sad to Ilona go :cry::cry::cry:

Never thought I would say this..gona be sad also seing llona leaving..this time she was great..funny,more parcipative in all  and just nice to watch her..even more sad seing both leaving at almost same time..her and Irma were the life of the apartment.well it's just rlc..they leave and with lucky we will see them again if not at least we had nice moments with them on rlc cams,

• Upvote 2