Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, HomerSimpson. said:

irma have talked in english with someone before leaving, his appoinetment ???? i understand better now, have an appointment tonight

might be with her boyfriend, I heard her doing that a while ago in the kitchen, but not to say goodbye, etc - beyond me

The logic on this board is amazing sometimes.

A girl is not in a party mood + she spoke english. Therefore she is a prostitute on her way to the client. :huh:

• Upvote 7

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Spoon said:

That is one lucky guy. I wonder how much he'll be tempted tonight. :biggrin:

probably same as you spoon- a shit load :biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, arnetveita said:

kick lola and polly out. One or both of them froze when irma came down the stairs.

WE WANT ANNA BACK!

Sometimes rlc have everything to have an giant hit apartment..they know what would do that..but they just prefer doing Che&€&..would trade this two girls,polya and Lola for Anna..and would keep the three at least one,two months together.

à l’instant, beaver67 a dit :

might be with her boyfriend, I heard her doing that a while ago in the kitchen, but not to say goodbye, etc - beyond me

i don't like to say that without proof, but there is probably an appointment. Except she had say goodbye this time. And sorry to let think that some things about irma that i don't like and that i can't proove