Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I like how your fucking ass was talking so much shit about Rita while I was gone,,,,you got to realize that not everyone comes on this fucking website for the same shit,,,so stop acting and talking like everyone is desperate to see ass and pussy like you and the rest of the assholes like Ze81 come here for,,(BY THE WAY I WANT SOMEONE TO QUOTE ME SO Ze81 SEES MY POST LMAOO!!),,,,,some of you need Jesus in your lives,,,I read a post of yours that said you waited 12-15 hours to see if Rita would show some nudity,,,,WTF,,,,,what the hell does that say about you as a human being that you would sit around your computer for that many freaking hours just to see some pussy and Titties.

I said it before and I'll say it again,,,I hope to God that I never become this desperate for ass when I get to retirement age,,,,this is just horrible the way most of you act,,,I know that the average age around here is close to 60 - 100yrs so It's kinda hard for me to know how most of you feel,,,but damn it 300+ pages of desperation over pussy damn,,I need to wash my fucking eyeballs out with the endless crap I had to sift through.

I don't even bother reading Harley's bullshit either,,because he hasn't said anything new or useful since 2013,,it's always the same repetitive crap about "NOT JOINING RLC" Like we are supposed to give a flying fuck what he wants to do with his Money/Subscription,,,I wish he would tell the truth already that he can't get in even if he wanted to do so,,,,I give him credit though,,he is one hell of a consistent idiot,,,,,And oh yes,,Good evening CC,,happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Fuck off..the assholle it's you Mickey!Rita sucked in rlc in my opinion and you can't do absoluty nothing about that..bye bye.want an smile in the end.......:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

30 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I like how your fucking ass was talking so much shit about Rita while I was gone,,,,you got to realize that not everyone comes on this fucking website for the same shit,,,so stop acting and talking like everyone is desperate to see ass and pussy like you and the rest of the assholes like Ze81 come here for,,(BY THE WAY I WANT SOMEONE TO QUOTE ME SO Ze81 SEES MY POST LMAOO!!),,,,,some of you need Jesus in your lives,,,I read a post of yours that said you waited 12-15 hours to see if Rita would show some nudity,,,,WTF,,,,,what the hell does that say about you as a human being that you would sit around your computer for that many freaking hours just to see some pussy and Titties.

I said it before and I'll say it again,,,I hope to God that I never become this desperate for ass when I get to retirement age,,,,this is just horrible the way most of you act,,,I know that the average age around here is close to 60 - 100yrs so It's kinda hard for me to know how most of you feel,,,but damn it 300+ pages of desperation over pussy damn,,I need to wash my fucking eyeballs out with the endless crap I had to sift through.

I don't even bother reading Harley's bullshit either,,because he hasn't said anything new or useful since 2013,,it's always the same repetitive crap about "NOT JOINING RLC" Like we are supposed to give a flying fuck what he wants to do with his Money/Subscription,,,I wish he would tell the truth already that he can't get in even if he wanted to do so,,,,I give him credit though,,he is one hell of a consistent idiot,,,,,And oh yes,,Good evening CC,,happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

I don't hate you Mikey but I damn sure wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

• Upvote 1

My mom said that I should try to never be mean to the retarded and the handicapped,,,so Harley and Ze81,,,I'm sorry for being mean,,,and to make it up to both of you I'm going to go out and buying both of you 2 helmets right now crazy-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

retardmyers.gifc42fdbd1cb9365f0978a5e3bde465129b638b81c

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

okay you guy's go take it to frame war's

Lol..that would mean I consider the old dude minimal smart or that I had consideration for him..hehe..Mickey it's nothing..and only appears an little  by being an jerk to the others..he just doesn't matter..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet you are one of those people that would reach around your best friend in a crowd and slap some dude just to watch your friend get his ass kicked.

i'm sorry but that's between you and mike69 just keep me out of this

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I bet you are one of those people that would reach around your best friend in a crowd and slap some dude just to watch your friend get his ass kicked.

Couldn't say it better.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:
7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sorry not my thing

• Upvote 2