Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

doing very well purple thank you for asking been slow today in the girls apt.without lona and irma there i can see.hopefully they will be back soon and the fun will continue i miss them already.:biggrin:

we all do-----

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we all do-----

31 minutes ago, canito said:

hi to  everyone canito has just got home from work and i hope everyone is doing well today.

Hi canito doin awesome just got in from a great ride . hope u r doing well yourself.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Also BTR put in big letters saying ( OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW on July the 1st ) He posted it on RLCF

Yes I saw his post as well.  Others here did too.  Some also warned back then to be wary of what he posts as it has not been reliable in the past. Euromike is right - better in PM.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yes I saw his post as well.  Others here did too.  Some also warned back then to be wary of what he posts as it has not been reliable in the past. Euromike is right - better in PM.

IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites

Without the express prior written authorization of Tech Fashion Inc (BVI) you may not: (A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein; (B) create derivative works based on a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

This is the same company as before July 1th I think??

3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Hello Blue & Bonnie is starting to truly believe there no new owner. We thought that this person might have been part of the new ownership but now we think he work for RLC and he use CC & RLCF to advertise RLC and told this story to try to being sell up. RLC license expired in March of 2016 so if there was new owner they had plenty of time to make changes in the apt and we see none has been made just only change made was to the web site it self. Rlc is going to be the same as it all ways been 

Well I think it's possible that rlc have an new owner..seen some changes(most bad)sinse 1july or something..like a lot of the couples hiding a lot..lot..more from cams to do sex etc..just an exemple d&d they just hidding so much..and houses seems to have lot more guests,that in many cases only make the house worst..just look at c&s..time ago we had blue on sofa..now it's an boring fat dude..my point it's thing there is some visible a changes in the things..most worst.

The only two normal girls that ever came close to having sex together that was Irma and Anna & you will never ever have two more girls that will ever come that close again. I think RLC make sure nothing like that going to happen. RLC is all about teasing & making you think there going to be more. Irma and Ilona never came as close as Anna and Irma and i look in D & R apt tonight and saw them having sex. %90of the time they where having sex all you could see is his hairy ass and ball and he so big you could hardly she her and she only rode him for about 2 min & that it. What a turn off. I don't get why some of you guys get so turn on see a guys hairy ass and ball. If he was doing her from the behind that would have been more of a turn on

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

The only two normal girls that ever came close to having sex together that was Irma and Anna & you will never ever have two more girls that will ever come that close again. I think RLC make sure nothing like that going to happen. RLC is all about teasing & making you think there going to be more. Irma and Ilona never came as close as Anna and Irma and i look in D & R apt tonight and saw them having sex. %90of the time they where having sex all you could see is his hairy ass and ball and he so big you could hardly she her and she only rode him for about 2 min & that it. What a turn off. I don't get why some of you guys get so turn on see a guys hairy ass and ball. If he was doing her from the behind that would have been more of a turn on

hi bonnie how are you? well I was not watching d&R  I do not really watch that apartment any ways

• Upvote 1