Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Normal, they are in Spain and Lola has only 7-8 days left so tonight they may be clubbing also.

legr- Lola came last Wednesday, so I think she has about 5 or so days left- and maybe I & I will be back by then- ???????

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

legr- Lola came last Wednesday, so I think she has about 5 or so days left- and maybe I & I will be back by then- ???????

Do you think that I & I will Thake that long to come back beaver?I have some hope(but not much I admit) that the girls comeback later today or tomorrow..but no way to know..well one thing for sure..when Lola leave in 5days they must return so polya don't be alone.

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Do you think that I & I will Thake that long to come back beaver?I have some hope(but not much I admit) that the girls comeback later today or tomorrow..but no way to know..well one thing for sure..when Lola leave in 5days they must return so polya don't be alone.

me to Ze- but time will tell, and no they will be back so Polya is not alone

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NOW THIS IS ONE WOMAN THAT NEVER GET'S BORING FOR ME,,I COULD WATCH HER ALL DAY LONG,,GAL GADDOT AS WONDER WOMAN IS SO SEXY AND AMAZING smiley-with-beating-heart.gifraining-hearts.gif

first I have heard of these two- but I am not a big movie fan

did you get your "fresh" sushi last night:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

shit it's back to the all caps lock and multicolored post.

YES IT SURE IS,,,,,,I GAVE YOU 3 WEEKS OF SILENCE SO NOW WE'RE BACK TO BUSINESS LMAOO,,,,,YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MY CAPS AND COLORS cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.

• Upvote 1