Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

ilona kissed Irma good night

Damn you beat me to it Noldus lmaooo!!

How on earth did Ilona go from someone who I could not stand and really disliked because she doesn't know how to knock on a damn door before entering someone's room.

To being this sexy ass woman i just can't get enough of now,,,,and this was even before she stuck a dildo into her honey pot.:heart::heart:

tumblr_nscj57rirs1s9w0dyo3_400.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

cam 6 excellant view in Ilona's room with lights on. Just closed her legs with a big grin on her face.

What a great view of that honey pot that was. I remember when she used to deliberately angle herself away from the cameras

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

cam 6 excellant view in Ilona's room with lights on. Just closed her legs with a big grin on her face.

I_Tawt_I_Taw_a_Puddy_Tat_poster.jpg

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

What a great view of that honey pot that was. I remember when she used to deliberately angle herself away from the cameras

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

Irma has gone to sleep with the light on and door open. Maybe she has a hope-night visit :-)

from L ???????/, Ilona awake with door open, light on to- hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

will we see Ilona bring her rabbit vibrator our for a little play tonight?!? :heart:

I think not hahaha