Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I do not know if I dare say this, however:

Yesterday Ilona took Irma into the laundry room and out on the balcony to talk to her. When they came in from the balcony, they were a real cuddle mood. They were interrupted by the P & L who came home early from the city.
We saw earlier in the evening that Ilona leave up to almost kissing Irma, but Irma was reticent.

I think that Ilona is planning to move ahead with Irma for the game's sake. But for Irma is the real emotions and not like the play to go so far. She is therefore disappointed and upset.

I could be completely wrong, but that's what I think.

• Upvote 2

Irma's mood could be:  1- because she is homesick 1- She misses Lola  3- She is sexually frustrated. 4 She learned that she will leave soon 5- The situation in Turkey  etc etc.  Your guess is as good as mine......................

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yesterday Ilona took Irma into the laundry room and out on the balcony to talk to her. When they came in from the balcony, they were a real cuddle mood. They were interrupted by the P & L who came home early from the city.
We saw earlier in the evening that Ilona leave up to almost kissing Irma, but Irma was reticent.

I think that Ilona is planning to move ahead with Irma for the game's sake. But for Irma is the real emotions and not like the play to go so far. She is therefore disappointed and upset.

Interesting view of things Noldus,indeed Irma seems more emotional and llona more of the moment thing..well let's hope things get resolved good,in the end both girls are good friends and that's the most important ant that should not be lost.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

could be Noldus, and Lola could figure in this as well, as it seems like that Lola & Irma like each other a lot- just saying

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lola probably didn't leaved for good because her name it's still up..she must be returning

all her stuff still in Polya's room