Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Since Danay's arrival I don't see anything at all to complain about her at all,she is like the Irma and Kristy of this apartment,the major problem here is that she doesn't have her quote-unquote "KAMILA or Anna" to play with,if she had another person that she could have a wonderful relationship with,she would be even more amazing than she is right now. Just imagine she traveled all the way to Barcelona only to be in the apartment with someone who basically lives on their laptop,and she's left alone all by herself,,,And now she has actually been left completely alone by herself,,,just think of how bored and alone she must feel right now.

I really like her,and after what I saw her do for ILona to cheer her up on her birthday I love her even more,we would all be still watching here if all of us hadn't abandoned ship and set sail for Kristy and kamila's apartment.....I think that only the stowaways LegrandRobert,Thestarider and Slider_69 are still left over here acting as security for our precious cargo Danaya :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

Yes, she has really not gotten any help since she arrived. Although I'm sure it wasn't planned, RLC hasn't done her any favors by not getting her a fun and friendly roommate to help her adjust to a cam-filled apartment. Poor thing. She seems like a sweetheart too and deserves better.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I agree completely and so does RLC buddy, short maintenance today. Towels are folded and bed is made, girl number 3 I am thinking is on her way !!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :welcome: :clap: :clap: I sure did but I just brought another screen today so I can watch both  :hugnkiss:

Des she left about the same amount clothes behind this time as she did before when she went on holiday.

Mikey you have to be better than the friggen NSA man, you got a picture of my hand in that photo using my damn cell phone. I thought you entrusted a few us to be security for the girls apartment while your team jumped ship... ??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Well we had everything well under control my friend  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Danaya couldn't have been in better hands or should I say hand ? :hugnkiss:

I would like to send Danaya an extra-special thank you for leaving the light on in her room tonight. That made it all the more sexy and fun to watch. She is a real sweetie. I hope they get her a good roommate and I hope she stays more than one month.  :yes:

I would like to send Danaya an extra-special thank you for leaving the light on in her room tonight. That made it all the more sexy and fun to watch. She is a real sweetie. I hope they get her a good roommate and I hope she stays more than one month.  :yes:

to me she is the prettiest most sincere girl that i watched on real life cam.  i'm sure going to miss not being able to see her.

I think you make a good point. From the little I've seem of her. (because she's in her room most of the time) I do believe she would be a lot of fun with a roommate she could be herself and have some fun with. Ilona is good looking but to me she's boring and when she does loosen up it looks fake.

Just my take on things.

toujours aucun message de rlc sur le départ d'ilona, et son nom est toujours sur porte!! ilona est-elle vraiment parti??!!! ;) ;)

rlc still no message on the starting Ilona, and his name is still on door !! Ilona is she really gone ?? !!! :scratchchin: ;) ;)

Since Danay's arrival I don't see anything at all to complain about her at all,she is like the Irma and Kristy of this apartment,the major problem here is that she doesn't have her quote-unquote "KAMILA or Anna" to play with,if she had another person that she could have a wonderful relationship with,she would be even more amazing than she is right now. Just imagine she traveled all the way to Barcelona only to be in the apartment with someone who basically lives on their laptop,and she's left alone all by herself,,,And now she has actually been left completely alone by herself,,,just think of how bored and alone she must feel right now.

I really like her,and after what I saw her do for ILona to cheer her up on her birthday I love her even more,we would all be still watching here if all of us hadn't abandoned ship and set sail for Kristy and kamila's apartment.....I think that only the stowaways LegrandRobert,Thestarider and Slider_69 are still left over here acting as security for our precious cargo Danaya :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

Actually when you posted these pics, I was washing my clothes in the secret room.  My briefs were all sticky.