Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

51 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I haven't watched anything today unfortunately, but I can definitely confirm she puts some kind of tablet/ball into her kitty - usually at night time.  Extremely unlikely it is for lubrication (as she has put on a pad as well after medicine in her kitty). And yes, I watched the morning after when she removed that pad in the bathroom before her shower.

I haven't done any research on what the treatment is for, not sure it is something for us to know, you know?!  It has been a lot more persistent that she would have liked for sure, but we've seen her enjoy herself plenty of times :biggrin:

That's what I thought. She's having a female problem and we don't know what it is.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, kase said:

HAVE ONE ALRIGHT EVENING WOMEN AND GIRLS I MUST TAKE WITH EVERYONE MEN ALSO I IS  drunk so i look not so much but have one fine evening to :heart: to girls

God natt Kase, ta vare på deg selv

I feel like tonight is the night guys,,,after almost 2 yrs of this apt being online,,,I feel like Something is about to go down tonight,,Irma looks horny,,,Ilona looks horny.,,,and I just bought a brand new bottle of lotion and box of Angel Soft tissues:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

tumblr_m95unuAofm1rbp3hfo1_400.giftumblr_m95unuAofm1rbp3hfo1_400.gif