Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

yes bonnie I agree with you but let's wait and see what happens     like I said when lola was staying at Ilona apartment for 9 days lola and Irma had plenty of time to play together 

Sorry dude but it didn't fit into the script at that time

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

ok guys we'll see what happens .. In fact Polya is heading in the shower, so it may appear that she will be out ...

I just love it when these ladies bend over to wash their hair in the bathtub:heart::heart:

tumblr_inline_n84wwwGotF1rr6ht5.gif

• Upvote 1

Nice Polya very nice.......To bad we don't have sound in the bathroom..:biggrin:

I've noticed that most girls get over being camera shy after about the end of the first week or so. And the ones that don't get use to it by the end of the second week aren't going to. Just the way it looks to me.

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nice Polya very nice.......To bad we don't have sound in the bathroom..:biggrin:

I've noticed that most girls get over being camera shy after about the end of the first week or so. And the ones that don't get use to it by the end of the second week aren't going to. Just the way it looks to me.

I was just thinking something similar while I was watching her take a shower earlier,,,I was wondering how could she go from,,not wanting to be seen naked,,and always having her back turned to the camera,,,and it could be because of many different reasons,,,,Don't want to give up the goods too soon,,Camera shy,,waiting for the RLC check to clear first,,,Needing more viewers to pay attention to them,,,Tired of not being the center of attention,,,,Trying to keep up with Ilona and Irma with the nudity (Impossible) lol:biggrin:

tumblr_inline_n84wpbPYQE1rr6ht5.giftumblr_inline_n84wpbPYQE1rr6ht5.gif

• Upvote 1