Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

yep you right Ilona is goin to see mike69 lola is going to fuck beaver brains out Irma and benfold going have same hardcore sex and polya and I and Dayana are going to have a three way LMAO :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

Well you don't have to worry about condom Irma has some in her purse. So you guy enjoy. And also any of you hear Irma talking english a hour before they left

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She will be coming back to the apt with her High Heels broken,,and her dressed Ripped from me fucking the brakes off her pussy on one of those Barcelona Beaches lol:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_n2tb1xcbec1sisiu9o1_400.gif

I look forward to seeing that:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Lola Irma and Ilona are going to a guy house. Don't think they be using there toy tonight by what was being said.

ok bonnie- what was being said ?????

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well you don't have to worry about condom Irma has some in her purse. So you guy enjoy. And also any of you hear Irma talking english a hour before they left

did you see her put some in there ????? just asking is all

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

yep you right Ilona is goin to see mike69 lola is going to fuck beaver67  brains out Irma and benfold going have same hardcore sex and polya and I and Dayana are going to have a three way LMAO :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

damn mike- how did you find all this out- was a secret:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

no- what was said ??????

14 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

yep you right Ilona is goin to see mike69 lola is going to fuck beaver67  brains out Irma and benfold going have same hardcore sex and polya and I and Dayana are going to have a three way LMAO :biggrin::heart::biggrin:

Damn Mike you got it spot on! Who told you our plans? :biggrin: I just got home from a nice meal, girls are out having fun, good times all round

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Damn Mike you got it spot on! Who told you our plans? :biggrin: I just got home from a nice meal, girls are out having fun, good times all round

damn polya told me last night she was going to come over to see me and Dayana  while the other's girl's was going to have same fun with you guy's LOL :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I don't need a Condom,,because I'll be fucking Irma's Titties,,and Cumming in Ilona's ass:heart::heart:

7 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

damn polya told me last night she was going to come over to see me and Dayana  while the other's girl's was going to have same fun with you guy's LOL :biggrin:

And you did not invite me!!!---