Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

scroll up to July Noldus :biggrin:

This still applies:
Who needs a Schengen Visa?

Non-European citizens willing to travel to the Schengen Area are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.  Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of ones travel purpose and other relevant factors.

-------

Non-European citizens willing to travel on business in the Schengen Area are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “business” specification.

Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of your business and the traveler’s requests.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This still applies:
Who needs a Schengen Visa?

Non-European citizens willing to travel to the Schengen Area are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “tourist” specification.  Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of ones travel purpose and other relevant factors.

-------

Non-European citizens willing to travel on business in the Schengen Area are bound to apply for a short-term Schengen visa under “business” specification.

Depending on the visa issued they may be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry) and stay for no longer than 3 months 90 days per year in between the period of 6 months. Such a decision is made by the authorities depending on the nature of your business and the traveler’s requests.

I agree it still applies, but not for much longer according to the minister of the EU. Ilona must be on a working visa or has citizenship in one of the Schengen countries then, would you not agree Noldus ?

21 minutes ago, Lyree said:

OK,,,,AS LONG AS I GET TO EAT IT OFF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODY, AND ALSO MAKE IT BACK HOME ON TIME BEFORE RITA WAKES UP AND FINDS ME MISSING FROM THE BED:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

21 minutes ago, Lyree said:
  28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Anyway,,I'm about to go out into the REAL WORLD,,,,to Get some REAL PUSSY,,,,and talk to My REAL friends,,,,and maybe I'll Get Paid by a Hot Milf to fuck the shit out of her for REAL lol.

tumblr_inline_n84ww4WDes1rr6ht5.giftumblr_inline_n84ww4WDes1rr6ht5.gifI will not pay you, but I will cook you breakfast:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I agree it still applies, but not for much longer according to the minister of the EU. Ilona must be on a working visa or has citizenship in one of the Schengen countries then, would you not agree Noldus ?

After the summer, a proposal to lift visa restrictions will be voted in the European Parliament.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes, Ilona must have some arrangements it under 6 mnt since last time