Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I think it's time for a three way toy party:angel:

Yes,,,and I will be the guy who supplies their toy(my weiner)...so it's up to them to figure out how they use it and in which order lol:biggrin:

This is the fourth time now that Polya has put on her panties to go out of her room,,,maybe no pussy for the freeloaders lol:biggrin::biggrin:

24 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I would like to take this moment to thank Polya for that Amazing show earlier,,she has truly come out of her shell,,and she seems to be trying to take the crown of Queen Of Nudity from Irma (Impossible),,,I would just call her the Princess of Nudity along with Ilona,Danaya,Adele and Anna:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm pretty sure someone here will remind me of a female I forgot to mention::)

tumblr_o43i08qICJ1rarn4yo1_500.gif

Vika of course, I mean nudity was kind of her only thing.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes,,,and I will be the guy who supplies their toy(my weiner)...so it's up to them to figure out how they use it and in which order lol:biggrin:

This is the fourth time now that Polya has put on her panties to go out of her room,,,maybe no pussy for the freeloaders lol:biggrin::biggrin:

I saw that to mikey- not completely like Irma yet, slowly getting there hahaha

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Vika of course, I mean nudity was kind of her only thing.

Well you guys pretty much know how much I didn't like her,,,especially when she wouldn't leave my Baby Rita alone,,,so she was pretty much out of sight,,out of mind.

yTkgBXkEc.gif

12 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I know what you are saying Ze, and respect your opinion- if you say that the girls had sex- that is your opinion, and I accept that, etc. That is not my problem- my problem is when people make bold statements that they "know" the girls are out having sex for money, when actually no one knows- until someone proves it- also by making those statements they are demeaning, and disrespectful to the girls, by saying those things- it makes them out to be "cheap whores" which they are not, and know you would agree with that. That is all I was saying- not about the opinions of others, just the statements being made. Hope this makes sense to you. thanks

Ok..you totally didn't read what I said..the same way you find some people opinions bold statement..and that they are desrespecting the girls..others think just the same..that are some are saying bold statements and desrespecting not the girls..but even them...I don't cair if the girls are cheap whores or not..I don't cair their life's after they leave rlc for good..maybe others should do just the same..like and dislike the girls they see in rlc cams and just accept all type of opinions..positives..negatives..all..this is a forum and there is no rule that says..only says good things of the girls..the final point its(it's not my opinion,but I also don't put that aside)anyone that watch rlc have the right to say what they think..so if they think the girls go out and had sex..what's the problem..for sure would not be some dudes in cc that are as important or less important than me that will ditade what can be sayed or not...remember lots fight for the..free of speech..thanks also.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Ok..you totally didn't read what I said..the same way you find some people opinions bold statement..and that they are desrespecting the girls..others think just the same..that are some are saying bold statements and desrespecting not the girls..but even them...I don't cair if the girls are cheap whores or not..I don't cair their life's after they leave rlc for good..maybe others should do just the same..like and dislike the girls they see in rlc cams and just accept all type of opinions..positives..negatives..all..this is a forum and there is no rule that says..only says good things of the girls..the final point its(it's not my opinion,but I also don't put that aside)anyone that watch rlc have the right to say what they think,for sure would not be some dudes in cc that are as important or less important than me that will ditade what can be sayed or not...remember lots fight for the..free of speech..thanks also.

I did read what you said, and did agree with you on a lot of it. Yes everyone has an opinion- we agree- we don't agree that are what you call opinions and to me are statements, with no fact. that's all we both agree about what they do outside of the apartment is their own business, but others don't see it that way, and I to believe in free speech.

Wow you and I have had quite a respectful conversation, and if this happened more often, there would be less fights- agree hahahaha- thanks Ze

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I did read what you said, and did agree with you on a lot of it. Yes everyone has an opinion- we agree- we don't agree that are what you call opinions and to me are statements, with no fact. that's all we both agree about what they do outside of the apartment is their own business, but others don't see it that way, and I to believe in free speech.

Wow you and I have had quite a respectful conversation, and if this happened more often, there would be less fights- agree hahahaha- thanks Ze

tumblr_lf8s4yWs6H1qa6ql2o1_500.gifsignboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gifsignboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif