Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

No way is Ilona 26. Are you kidding me? More like 21-22. And she could be a virgin, though I doubt it.

I'm certainly not kidding and she's definitely not 21-22. Oh I said 26...it might even be closer to 28. Hard to know, girls tend to lie about their age :)

Hey guys!!

Am I on a forum with a bunch of fecking vampires!!

You are all old enough to know that this 'period' in time was created by the good Lord,

(in his infinite mercy), to enable females to practice their oral skills.

How will you ever get a decent BJ, if you abuse this practice time.

It's just sheer blasphemy!!

Stop it immediately!!  :curse:

:screwy:

IF YOU KEEP COMMENTING IN THE PICTURE SECTION THEN YOU WON'T SEE ANY PHOTOS OF WHAT'S GOING ON UPSTAIRS. :no: :no:

PLEASE STOP DOING THAT SIR. :hi: :stirthepot:

AND YEAH PERIODS WERE INVENTED TO GIVE THE PUSSY A BREAK/TIMEOUT SO THAT THE GIRL WOULD HAVE TO INVENT THER SKILLS TO MAKE MY SOLDIER STAND AT ATTENTION!!

Nobody's taking pictures of what's happening in Irma.s room ?

No you're right. This is her 3rd period since she came here. She had one around the time she started, that about 1-1,5 weeks before christmas, and than again now.

To Bookmaster: Remember that a girls period doesn't follow the calender, it's on average about 28 days apart (Don't know if that's from beginning to begining, or end to beginning), but it often varies to. Some girls are more regular than others.

And it's very often that when many girls live together, or spend a very long time together, their periods starts to sync up

Frank, thanks, but I'm well aware of how women's periods work. When did Irma arrive? I thought it wasn't until mid-December at the earliest.