Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA POLYA JUST COUGHED AND HER DILDO SHOT RIGHT OUT OF HER PUSSY ROTFLMFAOOO!!!happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifhappy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

is she still going, almost looks like she is just watching her movie

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

is she still going, almost looks like she is just watching her movie

By the way you ask a lot of questions,,,I'm guessing you don't have a membership to RLC,,,,,she is still using the Dildo to vibrate her pussy while watching the movie,,,,opps now she is pushing it in and out::)::)

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

thats the point..were did I talked ever about facts and 100% surges about any girls or something?What I always give(and will give)it's my ideias and opinions and I see others doing just the same as me..and my I remember what happened to me and to many more after that I seen when I give just my personal opinion,no facts...just my opinion..I was two,three days in cc..sayed I didn't like n girl in rlc..two,three cc dudes(the same as always) called me everything in the book..from jerk..to fool...i didn't give no facts..no 100% sures..I just said my personql like and dislike..never seen you defending people from this nasty acts from this dudes..are them less worth than any rlc girl...thanks beaver.

I was not talking about you personally Ze- if I did you would know it, and I know we all express out personal view- no problem there. As to defending- I have done that, and I have also PM'd people about it.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

By the way you ask a lot of questions,,,I'm guessing you don't have a membership to RLC,,,,,she is still using the Dildo to vibrate her pussy while watching the movie,,,,opps now she is pushing it in and out::)::)

a normal movie without sexe ^^ 

Just now, beaver67 said:

I was not talking about you personally Ze- if I did you would know it, and I know we all express out personal view- no problem there. As to defending- I have done that, and I have also PM'd people about it.

Beaver please talk about the apt and what's going on with our lovely Polya at the moment instead of going back and forth talking about unrelated stuff,,thank you buddy:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

you know I don't and my thumbnails are are pretty clear- and when there was light I could see the dildo in her pussy, in night vision, I can't see that well.